The Surprise Seventh Member

“How would that work? We’re still living here; they just can’t move us out of here so sudden? What about our things?”

“Well, Y/N-nim,” Soyeon said. “To be fair, I just overhead Manager Lee say it. I didn’t mean to eavesdrop but I was sure of what I heard: They’re getting us a bigger dorm with a whole lot of facilities to support our song writing and choreography.”

“We’re doing fine with the current set up though, why would they move you girls to a new dorm?”

“That I do not know oppa. I’m confused as well, but then I’m sure Manager Lee would explain things to us in due time. It was just something I overheard anyway so I could be wrong. Please don’t take my word on that.”

“It’s okay. I’m quite divided on that statement though. Ever since I met you girls, this placed served as home for me as well. I had memories with it, and it had seen a lot of things.”

Yuqi smiled, although Y/N could see clearly through her eyes that she didn’t fully support the idea either. “It was our headquarters ever since we debuted, so this place had seen a lot of our triumphs and failures and it feels weird to think that we’re moving out of it just like that.”

“Hey, hey,” said Soyeon as she placed her hand on the head of her younger member. “Don’t be too worked up on this; it’s not yet confirmed. Let’s just act that we haven’t heard of anything else so we won’t look so obvious when Manager actually relays the information. Don’t tell the other members as well.”

“I won’t, don’t worry. I’ll try to confirm on things and get hand on information whenever I can,” Y/N said as he finished up his food.

A few minutes later, the dorm’s locks clicked and beeped, followed by the slow creak of the opening entrance. Soojin and Shuhua emerged, each wearing a loose white shirt that ran down and covered their shorts. Shuhua was notably clinging to Soojin as they both struggled their way back at the dorm’s living room.

“Mah bibi~” Shuhua repeatedly said as they walked inside, much to the amusement of Soyeon and Yuqi.

“So how was the Vlive?” Soyeon asked casually.

“It was fun. Our Nevies were really anticipating it and Shuhua and I managed to tell a few details about our tour,” Soojin said as she struggled to walk with Shuhua casually clinging on to her.

“Mah bibi~” Shuhua said once more.

“Shuhuaya, can you please loosen a bit I want to take a seat,” Soojin remarked as she smiled towards Shuhua. Despite her plea, Shuhua simply widened her grip for a bit, just enough for Soojin to sit on the empty couch opposite YuYeon and then tightened her hug on her elder member once again.

Y/N, on the other hand, sat on the table and admired how cute the couple was. Although, he couldn’t help to think how it felt if he was either of the two; receiving a tight hug from Shuhua or being extra clingy towards Soojin.

Ah shit it’s too early in the morning for me to think like that, Y/N told himself as he began to fix himself and turn his attention towards his bowl.

“So what’s that?” Soojin asked Soyeon, noticing her leader writing something on a small notebook.

“Oh it is nothing, just a few notes here and there.”

“Is it for the comeback?”

“Umm… not exactly; I’m just writing what I feel writing and just roll with it.”

The sound of a creaking door once again interrupted their conversation as soft footsteps from Minnie and Miyeon’s room were heard, followed by the drowsy figures of the two vocalists. Minnie was dressed on a pair of matching purple silk pajamas, with her hair neatly tied on top of her head. Miyeon followed her suit, wearing an equally matched pair of black silk pajamas of her own while she rubbed her eyes with the back of her hand.