Chapter 34: Sweet night

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
Sweet night
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

Tiredness make the workers hang limp like wet laundry as they feel like every muscle in their body is giving into gravity. What they wanted was a peaceful cleaning of normal dust. But forget dust, they even have people to clean up the floor from as they all lay there on the floor like the dead. All the guests, including the owner of the mansion, are scattered over the ground and some people even sprawled over chairs.

Nevertheless, gradually people start to awaken while workers mind their own business. Nobody has the courage to lay hands on Taehyung's father or his guests. But Taehyung's father has now been awaken and so is everyone else. Hobi and Taehyung's father find themselves in such a position that they look like they've been cuddling while Rose and Yoongi wake up with a few bruises like they wrestled at WWE. And for some strange reason, Jin has been sleeping on top of a mirror... He scratches his head in confusion as to where and how he got that huge mirror from.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈«

Eyes tiredly waking up at the sound of birds chirping to closely, your heart drops at the view before you. All you see is blue. A clear blue sky with no white fluffs interrupting you. You start to admire the beauty of nature despite having to squint your eyes a little too much... When a heavy hand drops at your neck making you choke and not too long before a leg drops onto your legs from the other side.

What the heck? Making the most dirtiest face in disgust, you turn to your left you view a Kim Taehyung and then slowly turn to your right to view your very own Jeon Jungkook.

The man's eyes soon start to flicker until they're half open and you notice his lips starting to make movements.

"Noona," he mumbles followed by a soft smile until you stop hearing his breathing and his eyes flicker open. Immediately the man gets his leg off your body and stands up while you stay in the ground. Soon you realise you've fallen asleep at the terrace and sooner, Taehyung awakes too... Except his reaction to you is complete contrast to Jungkook.

When his pretty eyes half-open, he doesn't even smile, as if waking up to your face is the most normal thing to him. Instead, he naturally gets his arm on your tiny waist and smoothly pull you closer to his body, leaving no gap between the two of you.

"Taehyung? Wake up!" You whisper yell as you're too close to his face to be straight-up yelling at him.

Taehyung only moans in response signalling his disapproval at your request.

"Taeee we're on your terrace and Jungkook is up here too," you try to remind him.

"How about I'll be your terrace so you can be on top of me?" Taehyung, with his morning voice, mumbles nonchalantly but clearly enough for you to understand.

"How about you stay here and we can get your dad to kick your ass when he finds you here?" You snap making Taehyung immediately wake up.

"Father!"

On the other hand, when Ari opens her eyes, what she views is completely different from everyone else. She oddly wakes up in the most normal way than anyone else, which is in her bedroom. She looks under her duvet and mumbles a little 'hm?' as she witnesses her body with only shorts and a bra. Not too long before, a Park Jimin with drenched hair shows up casually walking across the king-sized bed and to the dressing table.

"Jimin, what the hell happened last night?" Ari asks scratching her head. "OH SH*T HOW DID THE PLAN GO? Why do I not remember anything? And if the plan went right then WHY ARE WE STILL HERE?" Ari looks around the guest room puzzled but Jimin doesn't bother replying to her. "Oi! Chimchim?" She throws a cushion at him this time.