chapter seven

I made pizza and got different chips and put them each in a bowl then grabbed skittles, HERSHEYS, sour patch kids, marshmallow,lollipops , and jelly beans. I took it all to the living room Then went back to the kitchen and grabbed, beer mt dew pepsi and dr pepper. After it was all in the living room i sat down on the floor.

"Woah that's a lot of food." mark said.

They were all staring at the food then at me then they all burst out in cheers. I smiled then realized I forgot the popcorn. I jumped up and ran into the kitchen and started popping a bunch of bags. After it was done I poured it into a gigantic bowl then took it to the living room. They started cheering and I went to sit back down on the floor but as soon as I walked by Trent he pulled me down on his lap and squeeled when he started tickling me.

" st-st-op." I said in between giggles. After a little while he stopped and I tryed to get up but he wrapped his arms around me.

"Stay" he wispered in my ear.

I turned a bright red when I realized everyone was staring at us with knowing smiles. I told him I need to go get something and he let me up but not before wispering in my ear that if I dont hurry he will come get me. I went to our shopping bags and grabbed the bracelets and put them behind my back and went to the living room. I walked in front of him and held it out. He looked up at me Then grabbed the box and when his fingers brushed mine I felt sparks shoot up my arm. He opened the box and pulled out one of the bracelets and looked at it. He smiled softly and gently grabbed my wrist. He slipped it on My wrist and I grabbed the other one and slipped it on his wrist. He pulled me back on his lap and we all started Chatting until the door bell rang. I got up and went to the door door. When I opened it the girls were standing there with the bags. We all squeeled and hugged then I lead them to the living room. They set there bags down and Trent and I go up stairs to get some beanbags.

"Where is everybody going to sleep?" I asked

"Everybody will sleep in there own guest room but somebody will have to pair up with somebody else and that would be me and you."

I nodded and we took the bean bag chairs down stairs. Everybody sat down and we started chatting. After about an hour of chatting taylor says we should play truth or dare so I grabbed an empty beer bottle and we all sat in a circle around it.

"Alice is first" they all say at the same time.

I shrugged and spun the bottle.