Part 30.

Content Warning: This chapter does not contain vital plot information and can be skipped if you'd prefer not to read sexual content.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Silas asked. His free hand came up to adjust hair away from my face while the finger tips on his other pressed into the waistband of my pants.

~Yes, Silas, Please.~ I forced through the link.

"Please what?" He asked. I could feel his teasing smirk against my neck. I felt that flicker of frustration and anger flare up again. My hand released his wrist to reach up and tangle in his hair. I pulled forcing his head back from my neck just enough so that I could see the smoldering forest green I was in love with.

~Please make me yours.~ I said firmly. I was done arguing and going back forth about this. If he wasn't going to do it fine but this would be the last time that I'd ask.

Silas growled softly making my insides quiver, and then his mouth closed over mine and his hand dipped down into my pants.

His fingers slid against the sensitive flesh between my legs and then dipped into me all in one smooth stroke. I gasped against Silas lips. Even with my raging desire and Silas surrounding me the sudden stretching sensation was almost to much.

"Can you take it for me lover?" Silas asked gently kissing my lips, chin, and neck.

I nodded despite my gasping breaths as his fingers dipped into me slow and deep. With each thrust and brush of his thumb against my clit I was being pushed toward a climax and pulled away from the darkness of my past.

I watched Silas through half lidded eyes as he stroked me. He watched me back. Carefully analyzing my every breath and making sure the overwhelming sensations were desire and not fear.

"Can you imagine me inside you like this?" He asked after a particularly deep stroke.

I gasped forcing my body to relax and to accept his fingers as I nodded.

Silas growled. His hands shifted to my waist. In one swift move he pulled my shirt up over my head and spun me around to face him. His hands dropped back down to my waist and he stepped forward forcing my weak legs to stumble back. The back of my knees hit the bed and I fell back into a sitting position. 

Silas smirked and took one step back away from me. I inhaled preparing to protest just before he whipped off his shirt. My breath left me in a woosh. I'd seen Silas's body several times before now and I knew how beautiful and terrifying it was but having it this close to my face and at my disposal made a sudden fog roll into my mind and take over. I barely registered the faded pink scars from his latest healing. He was healed and that was as far as my caring mate side was allowed to go at the moment. 

I watched completely entranced as Silas unbuttoned his jeans and lowered his zipper. I expected them to fall to the floor so that I could see all of Silas. Instead they caught on his perfectly toned butt and stayed sitting dangerously low on his hips.

Silas smirked at my disappointed pout. He stalked forward and I felt a flicker of fear knowing that I was his prey. Instinct forced me to crawl back away from him on the bed but in a flash Silas had caught me. His mouth covered mine in a gentle and slow kiss that crushed my fear with a fresh wave of desire. I sighed into the kiss, allowing my body to relax and my hands to explore all of Silas's freshly exposed flesh.

Silas allowed me a few seconds of exploration. His mouth shifted down kissing along my jaw, and then my neck. He paused at my chest. His tongue taking over the exploration of my breast and completely distracting me from my own journey. My hips arched into his. Seeking out the friction that his jeans usually provided. Silas used the arch to suddenly sit back and pull my pants and panties off with one perfectly placed tug.

I gasped from the sudden loss of Silas as well as my clothes. He didn't give me anytime to feel self-conscious or concerned. Before I could even exhale Silas mouth was on me again. He kissed just along the inside of my thigh all the way up to my center. I braced for his mouth against me but it wasn't enough to fight the sudden shiver when his tongue traced up along the center of my crease.

Fortunately I didn't have to beg Silas to hurry up. After his thorough lick he continued up. Kissing my hip, my stomach, and my chest. Pausing only to give each of my achingly hard nipples just a little attention before continuing up again. My mark received a lick that was just as chill worthy as the one bellow and then finally his mouth was on mine.

As we kissed I felt the slight scratch of hair as Silas muscular thighs adjusted between my smooth ones. There was a pressure against my entrance and then Silas broke away from the kiss to look at me.

"I'm going to stay on top since someone gets a little overzealous..." Silas said. He looked far to amused for such a heated situation so I scowled up at him. This was not the time for teasing.

He laughed softly and gave me a quick kiss. The pressure between my legs intensified as he inched forward distracting me from my annoyance. The need to adjust the pressure flared up inside of me and I tried to raise my hips. Silas's leg shifted against my thigh forcing it up just far enough to pin me down. I let out a silent whimper. My nails dug in against Silas's back but he refused to move any faster. With every second the pressure and stretching sensation increased and every second felt like a minute. The pressure started to burn despite Silas's agonizingly slow back and forth pace. My toes curled and my jaw clinched against the stinging pain. Silas hand slid down between us and stroked against the sensitive bundle of nerves there. It helped to ease some of the pain but made me want to squirm even more.

By the time Silas finally stilled I was gasping and shaking. The level of need I'd reached was clearly not equal to his and I hated it. I hated it even more when he smirked down at me.

"You're so beautiful when you're angry." He said giving my nose a light kiss.

~Why did you do that?~ I demanded. It was so much slower and more torturous than the last time. It was cruel and I  wanted to know why he'd done things differently, why he was tormenting me with lust.

"Because now I can do this." He laughed softly. 

He slid back almost all the way out of me and then in again in one smooth, normal, stroke. It sent a jot of pleasure through me and there was not even a hint of pain to accompany it. I wanted to question it and to figure out how he'd managed that but Silas didn't give me an opportunity to. Just as soon as the jolt of pleasure had shot through me he was ready with another and then another.

His thigh released my leg and I wrapped both of them around his waist. His lips closed over mine and his tongue matched his thrusts stroke for stroke. One of his hands slid down between us and began to slid against that sensitive nerve again. With each thrust he pressed harder and faster into me until everything tilted and my entire body was slammed with tiny explosions.

Silas's slow teasing kisses pulled me back away from the depths of my climax. 

I felt light and leaden at the same time but somehow managed to peek up at Silas through my lashes. Everything was still except for his fingers as they toyed with my hair soothingly.

After a few seconds he shifted and something deep inside of me shifted with him. My groggy mind immediately recognized the sensation and my eyes widened.

~...You didn't...?~ I asked surprised.

Silas smirked, raised an eyebrow, and shook his head.

"No... We're no where near finished, Leannan." He growled. 

Authors Note: This is the update I had for Saturday. Since this weekend will be crazy busy I'm uploading now.