𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

chapter five !
( takes place during 1x13 'sectionals' )

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

LUNA FELT STRESSED.

Not only had their rehearsals gone to shit, but they were now a member down, only a few days before Sectionals. And that missing member was their main male vocalist.

After Finn had left the room in a rage, it wasn't long before Quinn had also fled the room, whether that was to try and catch up with Finn, or to escape the eyes of everyone in the Glee club, Luna wasn't entirely sure.

After about five minutes, the rest of the New Directions decided that they should probably start heading home as well. Puck had left not long after Quinn, and Rachel had also left, and Luna knew that the reason Rachel had left was definitely down to the scathing and accusatory glares from her fellow glee clubbers.

Luna felt very conflicted about the entire situation, as she wandered slowly down the hallway, letting out an exhale and running a hand through her curled, brown hair.

One the one hand, she obviously felt incredibly bad for Finn, and an overwhelming sense of guilt was sitting uncomfortably in her heart whenever she thought about the fact that she was one of the people to keep this massive secret from him.

But on the other hand, her heart also hurt for Quinn. It was clear to see how much the pregnant ex-cheerleader loved her tall, Quarterback boyfriend. Albeit, cheating on him didn't exactly scream "look how much I love my boyfriend! I slept with his best friend!". But Luna was very observant, and she could tell by the way Quinn and Finn looked at each other, how in love the two of them were with each other.

Keyword being were.

There was no way that Finn would forgive either Puck or Quinn easily after their almighty betrayal.

Especially not before Sectionals.

Luna's phone buzzed in her back pocket and she fished it out of her jeans, seeing Amelia Abrams' contact name light up here screen with a text.

FROM: lia💖

Hey, u still at rehearsal? I heard from Artie that some shizz went down with Quinn and Finn?? What's the tea??? Does Finn know about Puck???