six

It had been a few weeks since my little encounter with Aaron, but the two of us had been way too busy to think about that night. I had just been getting back from my week long 'vacation' to Boston. 

Vacation was a joke, it was me going because I needed to prove myself to Strauss's bosses in Massachusetts, which I so desperately didn't want to do. I had meetings with them, a few tests I had to take. However I passed, apparently exceeding their expectations. 

Last time they saw me, I failed every single one. They never thought I would be going back to the BAU. And honestly? I hadn't either. Why they hadn't been expecting me back had been another story for another time, though. 

I was finally getting a chance to sleep in, it was my day off. 

That was until I was woken up by the sound of my phone ringing loudly, making me jump up. I grabbed it and answered it, pressing it to my ear.

"This is S.S.A Veronica Gordon," I said out of routine, and I heard Morgan speak on the other end of the phone,

"Did you hear that?" He asked me, and I sat up. I paused and narrowed my eyes, completely and utterly confused on why he was calling me. I looked at my alarm clock, seeing it was seven thirty in the morning .

"Derek, what?" I questioned as if he had just asked me the dumbest question in the world. I then heard him chuckle,

"Open the door, dipshit" was all he responded with before he hung up. I just stared in front of me for a moment, until I finally decided to get up. I left my room and made it to the front door, unlocking it. Once it opened, I saw Derek and Reid, standing there dressed like they were going to work with three cups of coffee.

"Yes?" I was annoyed, and still outrageously confused. They let themselves in, "Oh, well yeah. Just come right in" I said sarcastically, shutting the door behind them. Reid handed me the second cup he was holding, and I examined it.

"Hotch said he called you six times, you didn't answer" Morgan told me, and I narrowed my eyes. I looked down at my phone, and he was right. Six missing calls, and I shook my head.

"Shit" I let out, rushing towards my room. "What did I miss?" I asked as they followed me into my room.

"Bring a night bag," Reid started, and I put my coffee cup down. "We're going to Boston"  I paused as I looked through my closet.

"I just got back from Boston" I said bitterly, and Morgan shrugged, putting one of his hands in his front pocket. 

"Yeah, for four days, we know. Come on, get dressed before Hotch kicks our asses. He said this one was serious" Reid ordered as he completely ignored the fact that I was annoyed, and I looked at Morgan. He chuckled lightly, and I shook my head.

"Get out, I need to get dressed" I ordered.

"We'll be in the car" And with that, they walked out. I put on a dark green crew neck over a white collared shirt, matched with a shorter black skirt I could find. I slid on a pair of lita heels over my socks , and then I grabbed my overnight bag. 

I sighed and picked up anything else I would need for this, and then I glanced at my room one last time. I shook my head and walked out of my house, putting my hair in a bun that probably looked as though I just rolled out of bed.

I grabbed my eyeliner and started applying it to my waterline as I entered the car, and once I was buckled, I tried putting mascara on. They drove off, and Morgan turned the radio on to wake me up. 

"Oh, by the way. JJ came back three days ago" I grinned, 

"Thank God. I liked Jordon, but I've been dying for my angel back" I let out, chugging my tea. Morgan nodded,