'• Call? •'

Shoyo's pov

I went to the managers bedroom and prepeared for a bath. I grabed my towel and proceeded to the bathrooms. As i walked their i saw some people looked at me and stop on what they were doing,  i gave them a smile and proceeded to the showers.

As i entered the bathroom their was a vending machine at the side and saw bakeyama in one of them,  i came towards him and spoke.

"So bakeyama what are you ganna get?" i said while facing the vending machine that he is.

"Boke hinata boke! You sacred me!" he yelled

"whatever, so what yu ganna get?" i asked again.

"Milk" he responded.

"I should have not asked" i sigh.

"See you tomorrow bakeyama!" i said and proceeded to the bathroom.

~30 minutes later~

I got out of the bathroom with a towel covered around my body and another towel in my hair. As i walked out of the bathroom their was also someone who exited from the other side of bathroom.

I looked at the person who exited the bathroom and it was suga. I greteed him hello and he greteed me back, we walk towards the managers rooms and talked about stuff but mostly Volleyball cause that always intertains me.

"So suga, are the other team members done showering?" i asked.

"Well some of them tho" he said.

"I cant believe that their are strong Volleyball players invited here in the camp!" i said with exitment.

Suga chuckled and told me that i should not waste all of my energy tomorrow because their are still many practices on the other day's. I nodded and told him that i have a lot of stamia that last a week. He chuckled again and told me that i should not waste it. We talked and talked that i did not notice that i was infront of the managers room,  i said my goodbye to suga and went inside.

I entered the managers room and saw all of the manegers talking and already wearing their pjs. I greted them and they greted me back, i grab my bag and proceeded to get my pjs and insted of the pjs i usually wear in party's and at the house. I founded my pjs that i wore in britian,  i froze and thought for a second because i had putten my soft pjs in my bag and that brought me. Onni-san exchange my pj's i had putten their my comphy pj and he saw it and grab my pj's that i always wear in britian. I cursed at myself and the managers seems to notice.

"Hinata what's wrong?" kaori asked

"Im..um.." i said.

"Where's your pajama's shoyo?" asked yachi.

"Well, im ganna change for a minute" i said and went to the changing room.

Why do i have to suffer i said while changing.