°14°

Previously On Complicated Love:

"Hey Gizmo, what was it this time?" I questioned.

He looked slightly proud when answering, "Robbing a kids lollipop."

I raised an eyebrow at the boy and looked over at the titains, they seemed busy talking with beast boy to notice me.

I shooed the villain away and they all scrambled away from the scene.

I turned and looked over at the titains. Beast boy was red in the face and the others seemed to be teasing him. I just smiled and flew off to anywhere.

----------------
Beast boys POV

"So Beastie, you and (y.n) huh?" Cyborg asked and wiggles his eyebrows.

I took a glance at her, seeing her talking to Gizmo. I looked back over at Cy, feeling slightly jealous.

"(Y.n) and Beastie sitting in a tree~ K-i-s-s-i-n-g!" They all taunted.

I blushed slightly, imagining myself kissing her for a brief moment.

"Stop guys." I whined after awhile, my face beet red.

I glanced at where (y.n) was and saw her shoo away Gizmos team. Watching as she flew off, worrying for her safety.

'God (y.n) please stay safe.. I don't know what I would do without you'

--------------------------

Your POV

I flew off to the place I landed a few months back. Wow it doesn't even feel like it's been months, more like days.

I've lived through the worst and best with these titains. And yet I get more scared everyday, scared of loosing them all.

But I know that won't happen anytime soon, or so I hope.

But after all these months, there was no training for me yet. I find that weird.

And another thing is that my only weakness that I even know of is loosing someone.. I find that weird too.

I just shrugged it off for now, maybe I can figure it all out later.

I walked to the slight hole I made with my pod and looked around. Where did my pod remains even go?

I'll probably never know actually.

I just smiled at the memories made here and sat where I crash landed.

I closed my eyes and put my head in my knees, thinking of last night. Garfield looked adorable, like a child. God it feels weird calling beast boy by his real name. But it's normal at the same time.

Right as I was about to get up, I heard an awful screeching. I shot up and looked around, following the source in a rush but with caution

I got to where it was and saw something unusual. Not a child or person that made the noise, but it was empty. There was nothing.

I did end up looking around to make sure and still found nothing.

Deciding to shrug off the weird phenomenal screeching, I headed back to the tower.

--Time skip brought to you by Waffles--

I landed softly on the ground and headed to the elevator. Pressing the up button and stepping inside when the doors dinged open.

The ride up the elevator felt long with that annoying elevator music playing. It sounded like it was in the distance. Far, far away from me.

When the elevator doors opened up to reveal the inside of the tower, I was unaware about my smile creeping up.

I was.. happy. I was so happy for the first time in what felt like years.

I walked into the living room of the tower and looked around. I expected someone, anyone to come out of nowhere, like portals or that door there.

My smile started to fall slightly when I entered the kitchen. No one. Not even a wrapper of tofu or candy.

Panic started to take over my body as I walked to the rooms. I needed to see if anyone was here.

I entered Ravens room first, no one.

Robins, no one.

No one, and no one.

Entering beast boys room last, there was no one once again.

A wave of empty-ness washed over me on top of my panic as I just stared into his room.

Maybe I am alone..

-----------------
I know this is a short chapter and I cringe reading this. But at least I updated.

I still need weaknesses for.. well, you,, so please throw out some ideas for me.

Words: 722

Lots of luv
~Elayiah 💕