"oh um...sorry, I'll go. I don't want to make you uncomfortable..."

Name: "oh um

Name: "oh um...I'm Legoshi"

Nickname: "I don't really have any nicknames..."

Age: "um...can I ask why your asking me so many questions again?" He's 18

Species: "I'm a grey wolf...can you really not tell?" Scientific name for grey wolf is Canis Lupus

Gender: "I'm a guy..."

Sexuality: "w-what?! Why do we have to talk about this kind of stuff?!" I know in the manga and in the anime he's straight but I'll make him bisexual. Why? Why not?!

Appearance: above!

Likes: "um well..." he liked insects, talking about the weather, helping others when they need it. He also liked to be alone most of the time since well, he knows he's a carnivore and most people are scared of him, especially because he's awkward and just overall shy. He does enjoy the peace and quiet, he also enjoys hanging out with his friends and overall just is an awkward, shy and nerdy wolf.

Dislikes: "hmp...I to have a few things I don't like" he hates being judged just based on his appearance even though he has grown used to the feeling, it tends to bother him a bit. He also doesn't like it when other carnivores are being mean or overall rude, or anyone for that matter. He also doesn't like it when people get all up in his space, and make him feel uncomfortable or make him feel like there's a fight about to start.

What they look for in a friend/in a lover: "a friend? Hmp...well someone who doesn't mind I'm a carnivore and actually gets to know me" "u-um...I'm not to focused on getting a lover but if I did...someone who...gets me, someone who knowd the real me. Not the wolf everyone thinks I am"

Pets?: "I have a pet, well technically yes. It's a stag beetle" (I couldn't find out or remember if he named his beetle, if anyone knows then tell me please! Much appreciated!)

Family: currently unknown  (don't say anything, I haven't read all of the manga yet)

Physical/mental health: Physically, Legoshi  is in great shape, he is about 6'2 and weights about 157 Ibs. Mentally he is doing good but he does have some trouble keeping his instincts in check time to time.

Backstory: (I have no ides what to write here sooo I'll probably do this later when I'm up for it)

Scenario 1: it's amazing to what can change in a few simple months, somehow your universe had found a way into another and in that universe, humans were never really a thing but animals had evolved to act like humans. The only difference is that they still had there simple instincts and they made it work, for the most part at least.

Over the last few months the two world slowly began to become one, you've seen a few aniaroune animals and thought it was kinda interesting. Then at your school there was a government member saying that if anyone wished to change schools to one of the animal based school, you can. You just have to out your name and phone number into a raffle and they would be randomly picked out and assigned to a school.

You decided to join in because why not? It's not like you were gonna win or anything!

That's what you thought, by the end of that day, you got a phone call and they explained all the details of your transfer.

And that's how you got here, to Cherryton academy and you happened to be the first human to go to this school. No pressure at all!

You walked inside and you noticed the stares as you walked past everyone and was trying to find the office to meet the principal, as you went to pull out the picture of the map you took on your phone, you ran into something...well actually more like someone.

You rubbed your nose and looked forward...then up, Legoshi had turned around and was looking down at you, "sorry...did you need something?" He asked as he looked at you, he seemed to be...studying you. What do you do?

Scenario 2: make it up!