{20}

Carmen P.O.V.

It's been ten years since Xavier gave me my first promise ring and I haven't took it off. I did however have to put it on my right ring finger since my left has my wedding band and engagement ring he gave me on our five year anniversary. After Xavier proposed I found out I was pregnant with our first child. When I told Xavier about me being pregnant I've never seen him so happy. After we found out it was a boy we were ecstatic about our first born being a boy. After our little boy was born we named him Noah Ryan Knight. Noah is now 5 years old and acts just like his father, but with my attitude. Noah has my grey eyes, but Xavier's dark brown hair. Xavier still runs "The Vipers" and is doing an amazing job at keeping everyone in the gang safe. All the guys in the gang are pudding in little Noah's fingers since he was born.

Present...

Looking down at the pregnancy test I feel tears running down my face thinking of holding my baby. "Princess, you okay in there," Xavier says knocking on the bathroom door "Yeah, I'll be out in a minute," I reply wiping away my tears and putting the test in my back pocket. Unlocking the bathroom door I see Xavier sitting on the bed with his arms crosses over his chest. I walk over to him and straddle his lap as he grips onto my thighs to keep me from slipping off his lap "I have to tell you something," When I see concern covering his face, I reach into my back pocket and pull out the pregnancy test and hand it to him. He looks up at me and has a big smile on his face "You're pregnant," he asks tears in his eyes I shake my head yes as tears of my own are coming down my face. Xavier picks me up and swings me around and starts yelling "You're pregnant," I chuckle and say "Xavier put me down." Eventually he does and grabs onto my cheeks gently and starts to repeatedly peck my lips

9 months later...

Waddling down the stairs with my very pregnant belly I feel my water break and the water going down my leg. Shit Xavier is in a meeting I think to myself grabbing my phone from my back pocket and dialing 911 for an ambulance. Arriving at the hospital they rush me into a delivery room and help me get dressed into a hospital gown. "You need to start pushing," the nurse says to me just as Xavier barges into the hospital room. "Why the hell didn't you call me," Xavier says grabbing onto my hand "You were in a meeting I didn't want to disrupt the meeting," I say taking deep breathes. Xavier chuckles since I did this last time with Noah as well.

After the birth...

Hearing my baby cry for the first time I feel tears running down my face as they hand me my baby girl for the first time. Looking down at my baby see that she has Xavier's blue eyes and my dirty blonde hair. Xavier leans over me and starts playing with my hair knowing it calms me down. "She's beautiful," I whisper to Xavier "That she is," he responds.

5 years later...

Stirring the pasta in the pan I hear little screams and feet running towards me "Mommy," I hear my two little children scream as they hide behind my legs from there father that's chasing them. Chuckling I sit the spoon down and look at Xavier "Can you put them at the table I'm going to set the plates," I ask as I pat the kids towards Xavier direction. Setting there plates down in front of Noah and Ava my daughter. Sitting next to Xavier I look at my family and think about how happy I am with my family. "What are you thinking about baby," Xavier asks grabbing a hold of my hand "Just how happy I since I ran into you all those years ago."

Xavier smiles at me and raises my hand to his lips and presses a kiss to my hand "I'm happy that you agreed to marry me," he says looking at me "I wouldn't have wanted to marry anyone else," I reply leaning over and press a kiss to his lips. "I love you" I whisper to him looking him in the eyes "I love you too," he says pressing a kiss to my forehead. I look over my family eating and enjoying dinner and I can't help, but be happy that my father died. If my father were alive my family would be in danger and I would do anything to keep them safe. I never thought that I could love someone so much. My daughter =Ava Rose Knight- My son Noah Ryan Knight- My husband Xavier Knight.