39.

- Vanessa Valor -- Compton, California -

- Vanessa Valor -
- Compton, California -

"okay be good for aunty nia" i kneeled down to kenny pulling him into a hug.

"love you mommy" he kissed my cheek.

"i love you too baby" i smiled pulling away giving him a kiss on the cheek in return.

"daddy" he made grabby arms at roddy who stood behind me.

"love you lil man" roddy leaned down kissing his head making kenny smile.

"bye y'all" nia smiled at us picking kenny up beginning to walk back to her car with him.

roddy wrapped his arms around my waist as i waved them goodbye making me irritated.

after shutting the door, i shoved roddy off of me walking back up the stairs only to feel roddys hands on my waist as he pulled me back down.

"leave me alone!" i yelled as he pulled me into a tight hug. "Rodrick Wayne Moore Jr!" i groaned punching his stomach trying to get out of his grip.

"stop fighting me" he mumbled picking me up wrapping my legs around his waist as my back hit the wall.

"i fucking hate you!" i began to cry as i gave up on trying to fight him.

last night, i didn't fight with roddy about it a lot since kenny was home.

but now? i just wanna punch him and fuck him up.

"no you don't. stop fucking fighting me and let your emotions out" he said rubbing my back.

"how could you do this" my breathing hitched. "After everything we've been through and you cheated on-"

"shut the fuck up" he let me down. "i ain't cheat on you, Vanessa"

"stop fucking lying! after everything Rodrick! i can't believe i gave my heart to you!" i pointed in his face. "i trusted you! i wanted kids with you! i fixed your broken heart from your trash ass ex" i shook my head waving him off. "and you treat me like shit"

"LIKE SHIT?!" i jumped up as he yelled loudly. "ARE YOU FUCKING WITH ME?" he cornered me into the wall making me start to get nervous.

"roddy"

"IVE TREATED YOU LIKE A QUEEN SINCE YOU STEPPED FOOT IN MY HOUSE, VANESSA!" he pointed in my face. "IVE BEEN SO FUCKING PATIENT WITH YOU! IVE LISTENED TO YOU CRY ABOUT NOT BEING ABLE TO HAVE A BABY WHEN YOU ABORTED OURS!"

"YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TALK ON THAT" he chuckled shaking his head.

"i don't? that's MY FUCKING SEED that YOU killed!" he yelled. "I PAY FOR EVERYTHING! YOUR COLLEGE, YOUR CAR, AND EVERYTHING ELSE!" my eyes started to water. "i get you were abused your whole life until you met me, but i've treated you nothing else but like a queen since i met you" i sighed. "and for you to even think that i cheated on you? it fucking hurts!" he admitted.

"what else am i supposed to think"

"maybe that she was just a fucking crazy fan or sum. i'm famous, Vanessa. how the fuck you gon believe everything you hear?"

"i don't know roddy.." i shook my head walking past him going into the kitchen.

"so what the fuck you want then" he pulled me back.

"i want honestly" he shook his head.

"after everything i've done for you. and you gon go and say i'm cheating?" he furrowed his eyebrows.

"maybe you want a bitch that can give you a baby" he let go of me turning to the table grabbing his keys.

"if this was about a fucking baby don't you think i woulda been left?" he asked as i saw his eyes start to tear up. "you can't be a selfish ass bitch to somebody who gave you everything" he said sternly.

"oh i'm the selfish bitch? okay Rodrick" i rolled my eyes.

"WHO IS IT THEN HUH?" he grabbed my arm making me wince. "i'm tired of being your fucking dad, Vanessa!"

"and i'm tired of you lying to me!" i yelled back.

"YOU WANNA GO THROUGH MY PHONE?" he pulled his phone out. "i'll give you all my passwords, Ness. when have i ever given you a reason NOT to trust me? the only one who did that shit was you"

"what i do?" he jerked his head back mugging me.

"YOU ABORTED OUR BABY WITHOUT TELLING ME! AND THEN YOU HAD THE AUDACITY TO LIE ABOUT IT!" he yelled loudly in my face. "and you cried and cried because we couldn't have a baby. maybe if you weren't so fucking stupid back then, then we woulda had one" he said through gritted teeth.

"so it's my fault? everything's my fault?" i asked looking up at him as tears fell down my cheeks.

"stop fucking crying and woman up, Vanessa. YOU did this. and i'll say it again and again until you hear me"

i shook my head and raised my hand slapping him right across his face hard as fuck

"your a piece of shit" i sniffled. "you knew what i've been through and you knew why i was scared to have a baby" he rubbed his cheek hissing in pain.

"this relationship has always been so one sided. you always made it about how you feel. It's never about how i feel. your always the one crying and i'm ALWAYS the one comforting you" he stood straight up shaking his head.

"from the bottom of my heart, Rodrick Moore" i said as my voice shook. "Fuck you"