Chapter Fourteen

Annabella was officially getting released from the hospital. Even though she was excited to be out of the bland hospital room, she was nervous to be living with her family. She had never lived with them before and was terrified to move in. She had finally told her family about getting her memories back the night before. They all had quite the reaction to it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They had all been playing card games and Annabella kept betting all of them in every game.

She had spaced out during one game debating about when she should tell them about getting her memories back. She knew they were not like John or Christy. They would not hit her for speaking up and doing things she wanted to do. Well, at least she thought so. She must have spaced out for too long, because her thoughts were interrupted by Armani snapping his fingers in front of her face.

"Are you okay Annabella? Is something wrong or bothering you?" He asked her. She just stared at him nervously while preparing to tell them. "You know you can talk to me, us, about anything, right?" He questioned her while gesturing to their brothers surrounding them.

Annabella nodded her head and went back to playing after reassuring him she was alright. After she had won yet another round, they all decided to stop playing. She told them that she had something to talk to them about. They all gave her their undivided attention.

"Okay, so don't hate me, but I got my memory back a few days ago." Annabella said to her brothers, scared of their reaction.

"That's great!" Alessio started and got up to hug her. Soon everyone else, except Antonio, joined in on the hug also.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She was just happy she had finally told them. Annabella was now on crutches for her broken leg. She was excited to have a little bit of freedom now instead of being dependent on the boys to help her places. She could not wait to see her new room. From what the boys had told her, she just knew she was going to love it.

Annabella knew, however, that she must relish in the happy feeling as happiness always disappears from her life.