11 ┊ what a tease

CHAPTER ELEVEN
what a tease。

"It's been awhile since we've been here..." I whispered, but enough for Karma to hear as we walked on the sidelines by the bridge near the beach, admiring the view.

"Did you miss this?"

"Hmm... not really, because this was where I broke up with you, but we did make a lot of fun memories here under the same stars." I said as I looked up the stars with a melancholic smile, recalling the simpler times.

"Do you regret breaking up with me?" He asked. I looked at him in surprise, not expecting for him to ask that question.

I answered truthfully. "Nope."

"If we didn't break up, I wouldn't be in Class E."

I looked away at him and just walked slowly, enjoying the view and comfortable silence.

He was quiet for awhile and I looked at my watch, seeing as it was already late. I looked back at him and said, "Let's get going. It's already late,"

"Sure."

He accompanied me to the train station, he waited with me for my train and I said that he didn't need to but he insisted. He left once my train was already there. I went home late with a small smile on my face.

The next day, a new transfer student was expected to join our class today. We were talking casually about the transfer student and found out that Ritsu and the new transfer student was supposed to join the class together but couldn't because of a few reasons.

The door suddenly opened and a weird looking man was on the front door, who suddenly had a bird on his hand and disappeared. He was surprisingly... nice? He introduced himself as the new transfer student's guardian and was named Shiro.

Suddenly, a boy came from the back of the classroom, completely destroying the wall and sat beside Karma and Terasaka. We all looked behind because of the chaos.

"His name is Itona Horibe. Just call him by his name." Shiro said.

He went to Korosensei and suddenly introduced himself as his biological brother, which made us all shocked.

"I will prove my strength by killing you. After class, we'll prove who's superior in this classroom." Itona said and walked out of the class with his guardian.

Afterwards, we bombarded Korosensei with questions about Itona being his brother but he explained that he was an only child.

Surprisingly, Korosensei and Itona had a lot in common like having a sweet tooth and liking women with big breasts. We all sweat-dropped.

After class, we formed a big square using the tables to give space for the promised fight between Itona and Korosensei. We remained as spectators.

Suddenly, Korosensei's tentacle was cut off when Itona's hair suddenly formed into tentacles. We were all shocked, except for Korosensei who was fuming mad, and his face turned dark.

Korosensei was clumsily avoiding the attacks of Shiro and Itona because of the ray Shiro used. They were now powered on the same level and Korosensei's legs were also cut off.