Huh? 'They' Who?

Katsumi lazily rested her head in Yuki's lap as she read her book, her boyfriend conversed in idle chatter with Tohru and Shigure as they all lounged in the living room. Outside the rain pelted against the metal roof, making the pleasant sound of raindrops echo throughout their home.

"This is a pretty bad storm," Tohru commented as Katsumi flipped the page of her book.

"Uh-huh. It's only getting worse too." Yuki nodded, offering Katsumi a bite of his watermelon- to which she happily obliged.

"And you know, on days like today... They appear," her elder cousin mused, his tone darkening near the end.

"Huh? 'They' who?" Tohru questioned, turning her head to look at the obvious plotting dog.

"During the summer, they're very common around this area." Shigure explained, looking up from his newspaper. "Very." Lightening cracked outside the house, perfectly silhouetting his face.

"Um. Wait. What? You're scaring me. Wh-Who's common?" Tohru stuttered, while Katsumi and Yuki shared a disapproving look. Behind Tohru, the door to the living room opened with a slam. Making Tohru jump, and let out a terrified scream.

"Hallo, everyone!" Momiji greeted oblivious to their startled friend. "You ready? 'Cause, tomorrow we're getting outta here!" Momiji cheered, throwing his hands up in the air excitedly. Katsumi snapped her book shut with a sigh, before getting to her feet and disappearing out of the room. When she returned Katsumi gently draped one towel over her brothers shoulder, and used another to tousel her brothers dripping wet hair. She leaned affectionately into her elder brother, nuzzling into his neck as he wrapped her into a hug.

"So, where are we going?" Yuki asked, turning to look at the twins.

"We all agreed we were gonna hang out together this summer, remember?" Momiji asked, resting his chin on to top of her head as he spoke. "So... I reserved one of the Sohma vacation houses for us. Our ultimate summer getaway officially begins tomorrow!" Katsumi nodded, feeling her brothers head wobble along with her.

"Mhm, sounds great!" She chirped, grinning excitedly at the idea.

"What? Hold on! A getaway? Vacation house?" Tohru shrieked, bristling in surprise.

"Well, at least it's not a haunted house this time." Yuki sighed, looking down at the table.

"A fancy getaway, huh? With attendants, perhaps?" Shigure once again mused, getting a faraway look in his eyes.

"I don't want to know what he's thinking," Katsumi sneered.

"You took the words right out of my mouth," Yuki agreed.

"Tohru, you're taking some time off work, right? You have to come. This is our big chance!" Her brother begged, clasping his hands together.

"Oh, um, do you think I'd be welcomed there, though?" She asked, looking up at her brother with wide eyes.

"Ja! I invited: Haru, Hari, Aya, Rit-Chan, Kisa, Hiro, and Kagura too! So the more the merrier!" Momiji exclaimed, pointing his finger.

"Can we uninvite someone? Specifically, my brother?" Yuki announced, glaring at her twin.

"So? You're going to come with us, aren't you?" Her twin brother persisted, staring at their friend with wide, excited eyes.

"Um, maybe." Katsumi detached herself from her brother, and returned to her spot next to Yuki.

"If you want to go, then you should go Tohru. There's no need to be shy." Shigure advised with a smile, in which the girl returned.

"Okay! I would love to go!" Tohru announced, smiling brightly. Momiji gasped, an excited flush brightening his cheeks.