Surfaced

April 4, 2043
3:22 p.m
Kaizer POV

I was at my mama and daddy house with all my kids, and Harmony

I was at my mama and daddy house with all my kids, and Harmony. My mama and them had came back when we found out the nigga was dead.

I hadn't been over to Dream house though. I just couldn't stand her ass right now. But I honestly didn't know what to think.

She was a confusing ass girl. She the type to make you say you hate her just to love her all over again.

I mean I do love her a lot but she kill me with the fuck shit she be doing. I just didn't know what to do. I wanted to give us some time apart and see if we can try again or whatever the fuck but I feel that won't work.

"Can I go see my mama? Dang. I been asking for the longest." King said and I started twisting my hair.

"Get out my face King." I said and he rolled his eyes.

"Y'all fighting don't have nothing to do with me. If I wanna see my mama let me see her!" He yelled and I looked at him.

"Get out my face before I beat the fuck outta you!" I yelled.

"Kai calm down." My mama said and King looked me in my eyes. He looked down before crying and I looked at my mama.

"I don't know why you looking at me like that. You use to act exactly like him when you was little. Where you think he got his smartness from?" She asked and I looked at him.

"He's literally you Kaizer when you were a kid. Don't be getting mad at him." She said and I sighed. I picked him up sitting him on my lap.

"I'm sorry ok. You wanna see her?" I asked and he nodded. I got out my phone calling her.

"Who da fuck are you?" A nigga answered and I scrunched up my face.

"Who you is?" I asked and then the phone got snatch.

"AJ I told you to give it to me not answer it!" Dream yelled before looking at the camera.

"What? Why are you calling me?" She asked.

"King Wanna talk to you." I said and she smiled.

"Hey baby." She said and he waved with a smile.

"Ma can you come get me?" He asked her and I rolled my eyes.

"Mhmmm, and imma guess by that picture on the wall right there, you at Miya and Trell house." She said and he nodded.

"Dream imma bring him to you I-"