JEON JUNGKOOK

WARNING: mentions of mature material so please read at your own discretion

It was about three in the afternoon when you were sitting at your desk. You worked at one of the seven largest corporations in the city, specifically for your boss, Jeon Jungkook. It wasn't common knowledge, but you and Jung- Sorry, Mr. Jeon, were sort of in an informal relationships of some sorts. There was no doubt that every girl had a fascination for the young successful entrepreneur and so did you when you stared working. However, You brushed it off as nothing more than a crush. But when you started as his secretary, things got a bit complicated. You would stay in the office late at night waiting for him and he would walk you to your car if the office was empty. One specific night after an office party, you had drank too much and unintentionally let a little too much out about your feelings. Fortunately, Mr. Jeon had drank even more and from there, things got a little heated. And the rest Is history.

Its been four months since then and everyday with this powerful man was an adventure. Since you've been seeing one another, you never know when he'll just grab you with so much passion- he once even dragged you into a coat closet at a charity event. Not to mention, there was something about keeping the whole thing a secret that made everything a bit more reckless. Nonetheless, at the end of the night, he was always gentle and loved to fall asleep with you in his arms.

While in the middle on typing an email, a voice comes over the intercom at your desk. "Ms. L/N, can you please come to my office?" It was Jungkook and he sounded serious. You immediately stop typing and something fills your body with excitement as you stand up to enter his office.

"You called?" You ask as you stick your head through the door. Your cheeks are already burning red as you see that's familiar sparkle thats in his eyes which tells you that's this is a special type of call.

"Close the door," He demands as he sits at his desk and you obey immediately. You silently shut the door and linger at the opposite side of the room till he motions his finger for you To come over. "Don't be shy babygirl, you're not that innocent," he says in a deep voice that causes your body to tremble as you walk over.

He waits patiently for you to make your way to his desk while sitting legs crossed. You finally made the agonizing walk to Mr. Jeon and although sitting down, it still felt like he was towering over you. Your breath hitches as he stands slowly and your eyes hold contact as if a contest to see who would break first- obviously it would be you.

With a sudden motion, he wraps his arms around your waist and pulls you to his chest. You yelp but Mr. Jeon shushes and you nod in understanding. He could move with the slightest motion and it would instantly put you in a trance. You relax into his body and his hand delicately lifts your chin. You're heart starts beating at a rate of a hundred beats per second as he inches closer to your lips. Your eyes close when you feel the smooth touch of his lips circling yours. It dances and sends tingles down through your body as his tongue gently licks your lower lip as if he was dying for a taste of you.

His hands start to creep lower and hug your curves from your lower back to your hips. Jungkook fights your tongue for dominance and easily wins before he tightly grasps your bottom with both hands which causes you to gasp and pull away from his kiss. Jungkook laughs deviously and you bite your lip nervously.

"How bad do you want it?" He whispers and that question alone was enough to soak you.

You mumble something incoherent but Jungkook wasn't about to tolerate that.

"Tell me how bad you want it," he repeats sternly and he stops moving until you oblige.

"R-really badly," you stutter back and he delicately unbuttons the top button of your blouse.