06. REALM OF THE OLYMPIANS

Pieces of the puzzle had now been slotted into place.

The void mystery behind the familiarity in his voice is not obscure anymore.

You've seen his audition videos umpteen times and that peculiar high-pitched voice surely got etched into your episodic memories.

Under that faint rays of those fancy street lights which elapsed through those huge expansive trees, you barely saw that stranger's face as the vital portions of his face was already covered with a face mask.

Never in your wildest dreams did you imagine that you will bump into the CEO OF Big Hit Entertainment.

His voice was the only intimation since beginning.

Now, it all makes sense.

Grasping the business card between two fingers you raise it over your shoulder in awe, your hand trembles dreadfully that you can't even read the address from the card properly.

This is something beyond your wildest dreams.

"You think I won't fly all the way to South Korea just to whoop your bum, now better stop this childish act and reply properly, before I book my plane ticket. "

Your friend's growl draws you out of your stupefied state.

"Calm down you psychopath, we have a situation here!", Your voice sounds calm yet quivery.

You further explain her in detail which leaves her dumbfound for hours.

-

The blaring noise of your morning alarm prompts your brain to wake up, but your lazy body objects that idea and rolls around slothfully encircling your double cot bed. Your eyelid feels heavy and your head even heavier, all credit goes to your sleeping pattern.

And all of a sudden, a faint image of the stranger clad in dark trench coat from last night flashes for a jiffy in your muzzy memory and the rest of the scene unfolds in brief.

The realization causes you to jolt up from your bed, cursing yourself using all cuss words in existence you rush towards your bathroom.

-

Staring at the humongous glass structure which looked like the modern realm of Olympian gods, your mouth agape in awe.

Your vision blurs as a feeble stream of anxiety rushes from your stomach, wiping those cold sweats from your face you take a quick glance at the blazing board which says BIG HIT ENTERTAINMENT.

Heaven alone knows what you are about to do is a right move or not.

All you know for now is the driving factor behind all this is your fate, you have nothing else to point at.

Sensor glass door in the entrance slides open automatically as you step in, a young lady with garnet-red hair tumbling over her shoulder greets you from the reception desk.

She glances at you from top to bottom and starts enquiring in English.

From recent experiences you learnt the significance of dressing sense amongst Koreans.

Long trouser paired up with a formal blazer is not a unique outfit in Korea but your almond eyes and wheatish complexion validates you as a foreigner amongst monolid natives.

Said redhead politely asks you to wait in the lounge area after you brief about the reason behind your arrival.

Dodging few skeptical looks from other employees, you stroll through the bustling lobby, peering at minute details of the interiors and a familiar song plays in the background. You turn around in reflex and spot BTS dancing in a giant LED monitor.

And the realization hits you hard as a truck

CRAP! BTS WILL BE HERE!

A shaft of electricity passes through your body.

"Hello y/n-shi!", you jolt forward in surprise when you hear that familiar high-pitched voice in close proximity.

Swiftly turning around, you spot Bang shi-hyuk standing there, holding his one wrist with other hand behind the back with a warm smile.

Instinctively, you nod down gently.

"Well I was eagerly anticipating for your arrival since this morning y/n-shi, I presumed that you might ignore my request considering it as a scam but thanks for showing up, I'm glad".

His genuine happiness warms your heart.

Meanwhile, his personal assistant leans closer and whispers something in his ears, seems like she is notifying him about his schedule.

Adjusting the power glass over his nose bridge, he peers at the Rolex in his wrist and looks up at you.

"Y/n-shi, I have an important meeting right now, so if you don't mind can you wait for a while in my office?", he asks courteously.

"No problem at all sir", you reply back with a wide grin to assure him it's fine.

Satisfied enough by your reaction, he asks his assistant to escort you to his office room.

The room looks like one of those perfect classy interiors from a decor magazine. It was huge and you've never seen such exotic furniture in your whole life. Those cream shade linen curtains inlaid with intricate patterns gives a retro aesthetic vibe.

Vase made of limestone filled with bold tulips and sweet lavenders placed near the glossy name panel of Mr. Bang shi hyuk, steals your heart.

From hot pink to blush pink those assorted tulips look alluring but the lavender solely drags your attention. That soft lavender's scent is sweet enough to calm down your brimming anxiety.

You draw out a lavender strand and inhale it to pull off a DIY aromatherapy but, you inhale it way too much to a point where a violent sneeze rips through your lungs.

Someone bursts laughing behind you, that seal laugh with a repeating raise of pitch, sounds more like the sound of a windshield wiper.

Being engrossed over admiring those vivid flowers, you failed to notice a slender figure sliding inside the room without commotion and observing all your antics from the doorstep.

For the first few minutes, he tried to control his laugh by clasping his hand over his mouth but when you sneezed out he couldn't conceal it.

A hue of faint red rises up to your cheeks as a fused upshot of embarrassment and anger.

Your head swirls around swiftly to see that sneaky human,

but there is no human...

An Olympian Greek god with a 'worldwide handsome' face is standing there. So, is this actually the realm of Olympian gods?!

"K...K...Kim Seok jin!!!"