Bar hopping

"I have a request. Please listen to me first and don't get mad okay? Pretty please Satori?" Wakatoshi bat his eye lashes at his boyfriend and pouted his lips a little.

Satori inhaled sharply and he balled his fists (Wakatoshi is acting spoiled and he was being too cute that Satori's heart can't take it anymore) before he wrapped his arms around his boyfriend who was sitting on his lap.

"Yes baby. Anything you want." Satori said and kissed Wakatoshi's cheek.

"So what is it that you want?" Satori asked and kissed Wakatoshi's hand.

"Can you clear up your schedule this friday evening and join us in bar hopping?" Wakatoshi asked and Satori's eyes narrowed.

"Bar hopping." Satori said gritted out and Wakatoshi sighed.

"You're mad... I'll just tell them not to go bar hopping anymore-"

"No. Being on a bar for a party is nice. Its okay to throw a party in a bar. I'll find a place for you and your friends to enjoy your party. Lets make it exclusive for safety purposes." Satori said and Wakatoshi looked down at him boyfriend.

"Will you really do that? You're okay with that?" Wakatoshi said.

"Hm. Bar hopping seems to be too risky and I... I am still not over that time you got harrassed in a club by my senior." Satori said and rubbed his temples.

"Oh... That... I think your plan is great. Thanks babe." Wakatoshi said and wrapped his arms around Satori.

"You're welcome baby sushi. Anything for you. We should get ready for the dinner with your teammates." Satori said and Wakatoshi nodded.

Wakatoshi got off his boyfriend and Satori grabbed his black suit jacket and wore it. He was wearing a black pants, black button up shirt and there were three buttons. He was wearing his gold watch, gold necklace, a pair of gold studs and his hair was neatly styled which males him look sharper. He wore his topsider shoes then grabbed Wakatoshi's khaki long coat and draped it over his boyfriend's shoulder who was wearing jeans, a pair of stan smiths and his white turtleneck shirt. Wakatoshi was wearing his glasses for tonight.

The couple made their way outside Wakatoshi's penthouse and they went to the parking lots. Satori drove Wakatoshi's car and moments later they arrived at the place where they will have dinner with Wakatoshi's teammates.

"Is this owned by the Miyas?" Wakatoshi asked and Satori nodded and led Wakatoshi inside the restaurant.

The waiter led them to their long table. Satori and Wakatoshi were total head turners because aside from they were both really tall, both are really good looking and they both have a good sense of fashion.

"General Tendou." Wakatoshi's teammates playfully saluted and Satori. The red haired saluted back playfully and laughed.

"I apologize for the long wait."  Satori said and Wakatoshi's teammates told him it was fine and they just got there too.

Satori raised his hand and asked the waiters for the menu. They ordered what they wanted to have for dinner and waited for their meal.

"Tendou-san, are you also going to Brazil with us?" Yamagata asked.

"It actually depends... I have to attend something important this saturday." Satori said honestly.

"I'll be fine..." Wakatoshi said with a pout and Satori scrunched up his nose and pinched Satori's nose.

"But I won't feel at ease. I really want to fly there and go back to Japan the next day." Satori said and Wakatoshi's teammates watched the couple while thinking how lucky Wakatoshi was to have a boyfriend like Satori.