C H A P T E R 21

Lily's POV

I woke up to butterfly kisses on my neck and I smiled remembering last night. I turned to face Adonis and I gave him a sleepy smile. He had a sexy grin on his face and his hair was tousled and in conclusion he looked good.

I gave him a peck and said ,'Morning.'

He smiled and said ,'Morning baby, you good?'

I nodded and said ,'What time is it?'

He picked up his phone and said ,'It's nine but Ben and Jane are leaving today and I lost rock, paper and scissors to Connor so we need to take them.'

I groaned and said ,' Why can't they use the driver.'

He chuckled and said ,'Because they want their friends to take them apparently.'

I groaned again and sat up and stretched and turned to Adonis ,'What are we doing today?'

I looked back at him and he was staring at me and said ,'Well I want to stay here and have multiple redos of last nights multiple rounds.'

I gave him a look and he said ,'Okay fine, I was actually thinking of taking you shopping.'

I looked at him and said ,'How about we just go shopping. You buy for yourself and I buy for myself.'

He gave me a look and said ,'No I'm buying .'

I gave him a smile and said ,'Well if you insist.'

He playfully rolled his eyes and said ,'Come on, let's go shower.'

I got onto his back and we went into the shower and showered.

We had dropped off Jane and Ben at the airport and we were on our way to shop. We got to our first store and got in. The first store we went into Adonis bought me every single bag I liked and he was spoiling me. I really liked it, the feeling of shopping with someone and he was actually paying attention to me. When I was dating Damien after meeting my family and finding out that we were quite wealthy things became super awkward, it came to the point where I just decided to never go shopping with him. Damien always had a comment to make about how I could buy the whole store and it would not dent my money. With Adonis there were no problems we just looked at items and talked about what I would wear them with and all of that.

We were buying shoes and clothes for Adonis too and he had really good taste. We walked into American Swiss because I wanted to get some new jewellery. Adonis walked in first then I came in after and as soon as the attendant laid eyes on Adonis it was as if something came over her. All of a sudden the attendant was standing taller with a thousand watt smile on her face. I rolled my eyes not wanying watch what was about to happen and tried to let go of Adonis's hand but he wouldn't let go. I narrowed my eyes at him but he wasn't playing me any heed.

The attendant came up to Adonis amd said ,'Good Morning sir, is there uhm any way I can help you today?'

Adonis put me in front of him and the attendant said ,'Oh your sister would like something?'

I rolled my eyes because she knew for damn sure I wasn't his sister. I walked away from both of them not in the mood, I was having a good day and some jewellery would only make it better. I started looking at some earrings there were some diamond hoops that looked amazing. A male assistant came up to me and said ,'Morning ma'am, can I assist you?'

I looked up at him and gave him a smile and I said, 'Hi, yeah can I see these diamond encrusted hoops please?'

The man opened the case and he said well there are three sizes. I nodded and looked at the hoops they were subtle, in that you can't tell they have diamonds in them unless you look at them really close.