Chapter 44

Cheng Huan rented a small house and the sofa in the living room was not long or big. The total length was less than two meters. After removing the width of the two armrests, the place where people can sit was about 1.6 meters.

Jiang Mingyuan was not a short person. He was about 185 cm in height and when he was sleeping on the small sofa, he was unable to straighten his legs. It was curled up sideways and looking so pitiful.

Little Star was sitting on the sofa near his father's head while playing with his toys. He was holding puzzle chain in his small hands and it was swaying above Jiang Mingyuan's head. There was a possibility that the chain will drop on Jiang Mingyuan head and it will cause an accident.

Cheng Huan walked over and pulled the little guy down to avoid the child's father from the danger of being hits. She looked at the person on the sofa and thought about it. She reached out and pushed and called his name: "Get up."

Jiang Mingyuan didn't sleep too well. He frowned and then opened his eyes and sat up from the sofa. The sofa was short and narrow. Jiang Mingyuan who hadn't got enough sleep could not control his balance and almost fell.

After staggering a little, Jiang Mingyuan sat on the sofa firmly and pinched the bridge of his nose with two fingers. His voice was hoarse with a sleepy sound: "I didn't know how I fell asleep."

"I know!" Little Star said excitedly. He sprang out from behind Cheng Huan while holding puzzle chain in his hand: "Dad said he would play games with me during the break!"

He pouted and looked aggrieved: "Then Dad fell asleep."

"Okay, you should play the games yourself and let your dad rest." Cheng Huan pushed Little Star aside and said to the person on the sofa: "Get up and wash your face and eat. I cooked you a bowl of noodles."

"Sorry to bother you." Jiang Mingyuan thanked her and bend over to put on shoes. Suddenly, Little Star hurriedly ran to the shoe cabinet and took out the last pair of slippers and put them in front of Jiang Mingyuan: "Dad, change your shoes."

Before, there were no extra slippers at home so Jiang Mingyuan never changes his shoes when he came over. So, Cheng Huan takes the initiative to buy one but because the pattern was a bit awkward, she didn't bring it up.

As a result, she was cheated by her son again today.

Cheng Huan was already immune to her son betrayal, she reached out and poked the small head of Little Star and met the man's eyes. She looked quite calm: "Change it. Wearing leather shoes must be uncomfortable."

"Thanks a lot." Jiang Mingyuan naturally remembered what he had said to Cheng Huan before. He thanked her with a bright smile on his face. He took off his leather shoes and replaced them with the cotton slippers printed with Daddy Rabbit. Little Star on one side was busy putting the leather shoes in the shoe cabinet.

Although it was for a male to wear, it exudes a cheerful atmosphere with the animation of the Daddy Rabbit. In general, it was very different from Jiang Mingyuan aura and style.

He was wearing a custom-made black suit with a dark grey necktie around his neck. The length of his hair was just right and it was brushed back with hairspray. His face was sharp and his features are profound. The whole person has nothing to do with liveliness.

However, Jiang Mingyuan didn't seem to feel that there was anything wrong. He put on his slippers and stood up. After two steps, he was happy and said it was comforting. Cheng Huan didn't say anything but Little Star ran over and showed off his little slippers.

"Dad, mine are also comfortable!"

For Little Star, Jiang Mingyuan was always patient. He put his big hand on Little Star's head and rubbed it: "Dad and Little Star's shoes are the same. They are both comfortable."