Chapter 49

The turn of our lives..

DO VOTE FOLLOW AND COMMENT.

________________________________________________

Third person's POV :-

The three mans entered into 'Nooré cheshm-am' after a long and grief meeting of the town. Mansion seems all quiet like always.

"Bhai, what do you think about Abu daud's plan this time?" Firoz asked as they entered in the foyer.

"I am confused at this point, I think he is tricking us." Shahzaib said as they took a seat on the large comfy sofa.

"Whatever it is, but this time he has something huge in his mind. Did you talk to akib?" Mr. Raees asked Shahzaib as he nodded.

"What did he said?" Mr. Raees asked again.

"He told me that when he reached there and told them that he is supervisor of this years auction, they let me him in on the proof of the Id. After that he tried to find out about the place, time and info about this auction and about the sweepers. He asked one of them about how and when they have came there? So that prisoner told him everything in emotional state, the next day when he went again and tried to ask them they were very happy, on asking why they are happy? They answered that they were going to be free. He asked many questions but they said they don't know about anything, just they were happy to be free." Shahzaib said while sighing in tiredness.

"This is awkward, one day they are in emotional state and another day happy? And that too because they are going to be free." Firoz said.

"Hello boys, you already came back." Mrs. Jamila said entering into the hall.

"Assalamu alaikum!!" All three men greeted her.

"Walaikum assalam~ how was your meeting?" She asked taking a seat next to her husband.

"Nothing good." Mr. Raees replied, she furrowed her brows.

"Why? What happened?" Mrs. Jamila asked.

"Let it be aunty, where is farah bhabhi and rania?" Firoz asked getting up.

"Rania went to her friend's house and farah-"

"She is at shahnoor's house." Shahzaib cut her off, getting up too.

"Ok than, I am gonna go and take shower. This sh*ts of abu daud cringes me thinking about it." Firoz said and walked towards the elevator.

'What are you upto abu daud?' Shahzaib thought in a deep conversation of his mind.

'You know, even if I like her in that way than I wouldn't be here asking this deal. Calm down Shahzaib, calm down. You know what? I will claim her but not like the abu daud you know but like the Abu daud she loves.' Abu daud's words from their last meeting ranged in his ear making his doubts more puzzled.

He is so sure, that day he witnessed Abu daud's different personality mixed with old one. But this things he is doing are making no sense to Shahzaib's thinking, he needed to be sure. Maybe after having a hot freshing shower will help him, yeah that would be good according to his view. So he went towards the elevator and reached to his room.

After coming in his room, firstly he removed his jacket and shirt, putting his 8 packs on display. He throw the shirt on the bed and went into the bathroom. After a refreshing shower he wore navy blue bathrobe and a towel around his neck as he dried his hair while walking towards the wardrobe. Changing into simple jeans and shirt, he walked in to his room. His ocean blue eyes roamed around the room but found nothing different except loneliness, just as same as the day when he wasn't married to farah. And the thing is why wouldn't he feel empty when she never showed him love or care as his wife should. He sighed in tiredness, he thought he would be really happy after his marriage, he would come home after a tiring day and talk to his wife getting his mood all light up but life isn't a fairytale where a princess fall in love with a beast. But the thing is he isn't a beast whole, he has a heart too that loves his wife, no matter if she returns that love or not. The intercom of his room ringed disturbing his thoughts as he walked towards it and answer it.