44 - meeting the kwon family

(a/n : for some reason i can't put the teaser in here idk why. just pretend i put it in here)

Y/N POV

'taelien is calling
accept or decline'

"hello?"

"y/n, we're already outside your house."

"oh okay, wait." i said then hanging up the call.

i ran downstairs and open the door. after i open it they hug me tightly.

"umm. huys? i canbot bweath." i said but my voice comes out muffled cause they're hugging me.

"oh sorry." taehyung said.

"woah i didn't know you were rich. i thought since you were rich you would be wearing some skirt and like expensive shirts and stuff like that. but you only wears oversized sweatshirt and shorts?" jungkook asked.

"i don't really care about appearance in my own home." i shrugged.

"NOONA/UNNIE!!!" i hear them shouting for me followed by all the dogs running downstairs.

"DON'T RUN!!" i shouted back.

the twins and the dogs tackled me to the floor making me let out an 'oof' from my mouth.

"unnie who are they?" eunbin asked while pointing at tae and jungkook. they just stared at her in awe.

"they're my friends."

all the dogs approach the boys excitedly probably because they're new here.

"woah y/n i didn't know you have a bunch of dogs in your house." taehyung said playing with one of them.

"if i knew you have this much of dogs i would've come here sooner." jungkook followed.

"do you guys want to go the playroom or my room?" i asked.

"playroom for the kids?" jungkook asked back.

"well not just for the kids. the playroom has like 4 computers, kids toys, the dogs toys, and stuff like that you know?" i answered.

"woah you're really rich for sure." taehyung said and jungkook just nod.

"oh come on, you guys are more rich than me you know?" i said and leading them to the playroom followed by the kids and the dogs.

"noonaaaa~!! where are you????" i heard jisung shouted from the living room.

"i'm in te playroom!!!" i screamed back at him.

"do you guys want to play the computers or play with dogs and the kids first?." i asked them.

"we'll play with the dogs and kids first." they answered at the same time.

"yay!!!" the twins shouted cheerfully.

i heard the door open and see jisung's head peaking through the door.