chapter nine : S O R R Y + C U T E

YOU LET OUT A SIGH AND BIT YOUR BOTTOM LIP IN FRUSTRATION. Your bunny lucky charm is lost and that's the only memory that your father gave it to you. "argh!" You sighed loudly, you digged inside the trashcans for your lost bunny charm.

"is it here...?" you mumble while furrowing your eyebrows.

A cough from behind made you froze, You looked back and there it stood the one who called you a bitch, Bakugou Katsuki. You scoffed in annoyance.

Bakugou never felt this nervous that his hands are getting clammy, he gripped the lucky charm om his hand tightly and gulped. "sorry..." he croaked out.

"what do you want asshole?" You spat, still finding your lucky charm inside the trash can. He just stayed silent making you even more annoyed,

'is he for real? giving me the silent treatment?'

"look, I don't want to pick a another fight with you...but what the fuck do u want?" You turned around to face Bakugou with your arms crossed. He let his hand out making you tilt your head in confusion. Once he opened his hand it made your eyes widened.

"w-wh-!" You immediately grab the lucky charm from his hand and held it close to your chest. Bakugou scratched his cheek nervously. "that fucker wants me to fucking give this..." You looked up to Bakugou and tackled him into a hug.

"thank you! I've been searching for this!! I thought I lost it or something...thanks..uh?" Bakugou almost twitched in annoyance but he kept his cool. "Bakugou Katsuki" You nodded.

"thank you bakugou ku-"

"I'm sorry" He interrupted you

"Baku-"

"I'm fucking sorry for calling you a fucking bitch y/n" he bowed while tightening his fists in embarrassment, The Bakugou Katsuki is actually apologizing? You didn't know that he was a soft boy despite his strong and arrogant features, attidude. "I'm sorry too.."

[THIRD POV, CAFETERIA]

Cole was in disbelief so did Kirishima, "since when did they get along so well?" Kuroo appeared and shrugged, they were watching you two from afar. Bakugou was telling you some real life stories that made you choke from laughter.

"I feel relived that she's okay and happy now" Kenma had a ghost smile while playing games. Hinata didn't get some time with you, he really wants to spend time with you alone.

"shut the fuck up" Bakugou spat while looking away with a blush of embarrassment. He accidentally told you that when he was a kid, he kissed a toad and that he will become a toad too. "S-sorry I-I can't-" You wheezed.

"hey!" Hinata called and sat between you two. "hey shouyo!" You grinned and gave him a high five, Bakugou has a scowl on his face when Hinata ruined the moment. "oh yeah, Shouyo this is Bakugou and Bakugou this is Shouyo" Hinata gave Bakugou a strained smile but luckily you didn't notice it.

"fuck off shrimpy" Bakugou growled, you laugh nervously "that's just him" Hinata nodded with a smile. They both wanted to spend time with you alone but someone was taking you away from them.

and that someone is...

"Cole what are y- skahjskahdj" Cole shoved the large round bread inside your mouth, enough to make you choke. "sorry guys gotta talk to this wamen" Cole laughed and pulled your hair as if it was a leash.

Hinata and Bakugou sweatdropped at Cole's action towards you. Like who the hell would do that to a beautiful woman like you?

[THIRD POV, OUTSIDE OF THE GYM]

"blegh" You spat out the bread out of your mouth and glared at Cole "the fuck are you doing?" Cole let out a nervous laugh and rubbed his nape. "I want to introduce someone to you, he's very shy" You tilt your head in confusion, that is when you almost had a nosebleed.

"Y/n this is Tamaki Amajiki, Tamaki meet Y/n...your idol" Cole smirks when you blushed at the sight of Tamaki. He shyly looks at you makibg your nose bleeds from the cuteness.

"d-domo" Tamaki stuttered with a heavy blush on his face.

Silence was his reply, and that made Tamaki panic. He looked at Cole asking him what's wrong, Cole just shrugged. "y/n you al-"

"KYAH!! YOU ARE JUST TOO CUTE" You tackled Tamaki into a hug sending you both on the ground. Cole sweatdropped as for Tamaki he was ready to die due to the heatness. You snuggled your cheek against his. "you're too cute..." You squealed, Cole immediately pulled you away.

"now let's stop...lets go back inside oh by the way..we're staying here for the night is that okay?" You nodded and grabbed Tamaki's hand as you pulled him inside the Gym.

[TIME SKIP, DORMS]

All of them shifted in their places, nervous for your answer..who are you sleeping with? The Karasuno? Nekoma? Date Tech? Nohebi? Fukurodani? Inarizaki? Shiratorizawa? Johzenji?

"I think...i'm sleeping with Tamaki" They glared at the poor soft boy who was standing beside Cole. Bakugou flipped them off while Kirishima gave them a winning smile. Cole just grinned "well that's your answer!" Before you were about to head to your shared room, Kuroo, Bokuto, Kita, Terushima grabbed your arm. You were immediately pulled back by the strong force.

"no sleep with us!"

"no us!"

"your breath stinks and there's no way in hell she'll sleep with you guys"

"ojou will sleep with us"

"i recommend you to sleep with us"

Your phone vibrated from your pocktet, You took it out and opened it. It was a message from Zen? Your eyes widened as you grin. They all stopped fighting and stared at you in confusion. You looked at Cole and said.

"Zen's back..."

TO BE CONTINUED