chapter eleven : m e m o r i e s

play the song for the background music

this chapter contains memories and past.

COLE GRABBED YOUR HAND AS YOU BOTH RAN AWAY. "Cole?" You pant tiredly but paled when you saw Cole's horrified face. "Cole what happe-" what he said next made you froze and tears were already welling up in your eyes.

"Yoosung and Ray are dead"

[FLASHBACK]

"where's y/n~? I forgot to give her gift! " Yoosung grinned and showed Cole a gift box. It was your friendship anniversary. Yoosung, Ray and the other boys were in charge decorating the gym while you were still outside for the the cake. "She's still buying the cake I guess?" Ray shrugged as Jumin impatiently tapped his foot repeatedly.

"That idiot perhaps doesn't know the way" Zen smacks Jumin's head and sent him a glare. "don't say that! Y/n knows the way!" Jumin just rolled his eyes and went back blowing balloons

The gym door was slammed open. "Y/N--.. " Yoosung was about to tackle the person but was shot by a gun. The loud sound was heard around the gym alerting the other boys. Cole and Ray stood alert while Jumin was about to grab his phone to call the police but his hand got shot by a hooded guy. Zen looked horrified and was shaking.

"Y-YOO!" Cole ran to Yoosung who was holding his chest and pulled his hand away when he saw blood was on his hand, his hand shaked furiously "C-Cole..." Yoosung fell, he started breathing rapidly. "Yoo..." Cole grabbed his hand as tears were now running down to his cheeks.

"No! you're going to be okay! Do-don't close your eyes YOOSUNG!!" Cole cried, Yoosung let out a painful cough as blood was dripping from his lips. "C-cole...Y-Y/n" Ray glared at the hooded man, the hooded man smirked and pulled his hood off.

"nice to see you...Deities..." Zen froze when he saw the man's face. "S-shigaraki..." Tomura smirked and twirled the gun that was on his hand. "nice to see you again Zen... how's your family- oh I forgot I killed them" Tomura threw Zen a deadly yet a scary smirk that made Zen shaked in fear.

This man was the reason of the Death of his Family, He was sent to the therapist for 2 years. The scene happened in front of his eyes.

"Zen! Snap out of it!" Jumin yelled bur winced in pain from the impact of his heavily injured hand. Zen balled his fists in rage. "YOU KILLED MY FAMILY NOW MY FRIEND?!" Zen yelled

Tomura just smirked as two guys appeared from behind, A very buff man and a lizard looking man. "Tomura.. So we just to have kill them right?" Muscular smirked and licked his lips in hunger. Cole and the other paled.

'k-kill?'

"Yeah especially the Aphrodite and Apollo" Tomura smirked at Yoosung who was coughing blood. "but I've already took care of the Apollo" Muscular and Spinner nodded.

"Then I'll have Hermis and-" Muscular didn't waste a second and punched Ray's abdomen. "RAY!!!" They all yelled, Ray stood up slowly wincing in pain as he held his abdomen.

"shinē" Ray mumbled as he jumped to Muscular, trying to fight him but nothing works.

"is that all you got kid?" Muscular smirked and held Ray's neck as he lifted him up high

"is that all you got kid?" Muscular smirked and held Ray's neck as he lifted him up high. Ray's face turning pale slowly as he tried to claw Muscular's hand. He looked at Cole, Jumin and Zen before saying.

"I'm sorry" Ray's breathing stopped making Musuclar grinned in delight, he threw him away slamming Ray's dead body on the wall. Jumin immediately grabbed his phone without the killers looking. He dialed his family's polices, but his hand was grabbed by the one and only Spinner.

"what do you think you're doing Zeus?" Jumin glared at Spinner and said. "calling the police you dumbass bitch fucker ass murderer" He spat at Spinner's face.

"Why you-"

"ZEN!!!!!"

to be continued

The Deities
Zeus - Jumin
Hermis - Zen
Hades - Ray
Apollo - Yoosung
Dionysus - Cole
Aphrodite - Y/n