(Chapter 3) The Witch

Y/n P.O.V

"You're pretty"

Oh shit, oh my Irene did I just say that. I can't believe it I'm such an idiot. Why did u say that I'm so stupid? Oh get a grip Y/n just calm down you got this.

"Awww thanks, you're adorable"

I don't got this. I don't got this. My thoughts are going at a million miles a minute. I can tell from here that KC is cringing. Why did I say that? I mean I 100% agree with what I said, but I'm normally calmer when it comes to things like this. I can tell my tail is dead straight in fear and my ears are drooping. I must look so pathetic.

Both of us just stood there in silence waiting for something to happen and every second my face was getting hotter and hotter.

Knock knock

Finally, something to distract me. I turn and see Laurance with, Aphmau, I did not expect that. And even more so she's blushing. It's subtle but I could tell, was she crushing on him?

"Found one of yours wandering the halls, being very lost" Laurance says to the teacher.

"Thank you Laurance, as for you miss?" The teacher glares at Aph in confusion while taking quick glances at the register. He clearly can't figure out how to pronounce her name.

"It's Aphmau sir" She says timidly.

"Well care to explain yourself miss Aphmau?"

"She was homeschooled sir and she didn't know her way around the school" I cut in and say, trying to distract myself from the beauty next to me. "It's her first day can you just give her a warning and be done with it?"

"Very well, go find a seat"

Aph nods and walks off sitting next to some white-haired boy. And as she does the teacher finishes roll.

"That was nice of you, I think I'll stand by my adorable comment, it still applies" she says with a smirk and my face grows even hotter, so I avert my gaze trying to hide the obvious blush. "I'm Lucinda by the way, and you are?"

"That's a beautiful name" I mumble

"Pardon?"

"I said I'm Y/n. It's urrr nice to met you"

"Same here" my blush grows even more but I look at her anyway and we lock eyes.

I can't describe it but we just stayed like that for what seemed like forever. I couldn't take my eyes off her. She was just too much yet I wanted all of her. The way the clothes complimented her body was so attractive. The way her hair seemed to defy all attempts to keep itself contained was amazing. And the way her eyes seemed to swallow me whole made me want to never look away. I felt so relaxed.

"Awwwww" She gushed.

"What?"

"You"

"What about me?"

"You were purring"

At that moment I realised that the entire time I was looking at her I was purring. Oh fuck, I was purring. This is so embarrassing. I could no longer move or even talk, I was just a mess with ears and a tail.

"Hey Lucinda, quit your flirting, we gotta get set up" Laurance shouts from across the classroom.

Flirting?

"I..I wasn't flirting" Lucinda shouts back clearly frustrated by something. Wait she wasn't flirting? I don't know how to feel about that like, on one hand, I'm relieved but on the other I'm annoyed. Irene, I really am a mess.

"Well it's been fun, let's do this again sometime" She whispered the last part right in my ear and I could feel her words echo down my spine.

As Lucinda walked away she started talking to Laurance about something. Whatever it was, it resulted in her playfully punching him.

So to recap. Her name's Lucinda. And somehow Laurance knows her. She was amazing. And I. Well, I was an absolute mess. I should have done something. Literally, anything would have been less embarrassing than just standing there. I really wanna see her again though.

"Wow, Y/n-Senpai is really falling for her" KC butts in.

"What makes you say that" I question.

"Y/n-Senpai is still looking" And as she says that I release that she's exactly right, I've been staring at her while she's been walking down the corridor. "Lucinda-Chan seems nice though, better than the last one. What was his name again?"

"Don't even go there KC" I say as my voice gets slightly more aggressive as I think about Dante's sorry excuse for a brother. And all the things we did. I'm just glad it's all in the past.

"Well anyway, I think Y/n-Senpai should talk to Lucinda-Chan. Lucinda-Chan seems to like you and Y/n-Senpai definitely seems to like her" KC says playfully.

"I tried and you saw how that turned out. I just freak out and panicked" Sadness evident in my voice which I can tell KC picked up on.

"So what Y/n-Senpai is saying is that Y/n-Senpai needs to be more relaxed. Like in a relaxing place with others around to help calm you down"

"Oh no, what are you planning?" Worry evident in my voice. KC's plans never go well for me.

"Something that's sure to help Y/n-Senpai. Now go away Kawaii-Chan needs to plan this all out" She pulls out a notebook and starts scribbling down tones of ideas. Unfortunately, her handwriting is unreadable unless you're KC herself, so I have no idea what's in store for me. Great.

"Don't go too crazy on me" I say as I walk off. Since no one seems to need my help at the minute, I scan around the classroom looking for someone to talk to. My eyes lock onto Zane who's sitting in the corner of the room. He looks at me and just shakes his head. I get what he's trying to say so I leave him to it. And then I spot my second victim.

"Hey Aph, who's you're friend?"

"I'm her not alone buddy" He says. He's got white hair and these piercing green eyes. He's kinda cute. Not my type but kinda cute.

"I take it that's a thing you just invented"

"Yep, it's so we're not alone" Aph says.

"I'll try not to take it personally that you thought you were alone before, but good for. I knew it won't take long for you to make some new friends"

"You know you're really pretty" Travis says timidly.

"Awww thanks but I'm not interested buddy, nice try though"

"Okay everyone line up, we're heading to the gym" the teacher shouts, and just like that everyone shuffles out of the classroom towards the gym.

==================================================================================

Hi PTH here,

Yeah, don't have much to say other than the fact that the line thing I do apogee will probably only work on landscape view so it probably looks weird otherwise.

Goodbye and goodnight
Thanks for reading