Youtuber Part 1

This was requested by PurpleGalaxyWolfy . I hope you enjoy it. This is going to have more parts so stay tuned🤗

Y/N's POV

"Babe, are you ready", I asked my girlfriend again. "5 minutes", she replied from the bathroom. I groaned. She said that 20 minutes ago. "Come on! We have to hurry up or we are going to be late", I talked. Tonight was going to be the night where I finally will introduce my girlfriend to my friends. They kept asking and begging to meet her since day one but I didn't want to scare Hailee away. My friends are crazy. I'm a youtuber since 5 years. I do vlogs, covers, pranks and so on. Hailee and I met almost a year ago at an event and instantly hit off. My friends kept teasing me about my crush on her after I just met her but I took my nonexistent balls and asked her out. That was 8 months ago. "I'm here", she said and my mouth dropped open. How can someone be that beautiful. Like how?! "Close your mouth or you going to catch flies, babe", she giggled. "You're so beautiful", I mumbled taking in her appearance. A faint blush was seen on her cheeks. "Let's go", she said and I nodded. We made our way to the restaurant where we are going to meet my friends. I stopped and looked at the clock. 6 pm on the dot! I opened my door and ran around to open Hailee's. She was playing with her fingers a habit for when she was nervous. "Haiz, don't be nervous. They are going to love you and are so excited to meet you", I said and she looked at me with worry in her eyes. "Really?! I just want them to like me. I know how important they are to you. Besides they are famous", she told me and whispering the last part. I chuckled. That was a little true. My friends are youtubers as well but very nice people. "They are still the nicest people. They are just like you and me with a little bit more crazy and gay", I told her and she chuckled. I held out my hand and she took it. We made our way to the restaurant and not even a second after we stepped in I heard a familiar British accent. "Aye Y/n, over here", Rose yelled. I rolled my eyes but smiled. "Y/n", Cammie said and hugged me. "Hey C", I greeted her. "Yo, smallz", Shannon greeted me. "I'm not that small! You're just very tall", I told her and she laughed. "Hey, Y/nn", Ally greeted me. We hugged. „So everybody, this is Hailee. Hailee this is Rose and Rosie, Shannon and Cammie, and Ally", I introduced them. „Hey", they said. We sat down and got bombarded with questions. Hailee tried to answer them as best as she could. We laughed and talked. All in all it was a very good evening and I was happy.
"That was so much fun", Hailee exclaimed while we walked back to my car after we bid goodbyes to my friends. "I told you they would like you", I said. She smiled. "I love you", she told me. "I love you, too", I replied. She pulled me towards her and connected our lips in a passionate kiss. "Wohooo Y/n, get some", I heard Rosie yell. "Yaaas, we want to see them lesbian action", Cammie screamed. We broke our kiss and I saw them driving by. I blushed hiding my face in Hailee's neck. She giggled. "Yup, definitely more crazy and gay", she said and we laughed.