🧸forty six🧸

The Animal Crossing theme song roared from her phone, waking the girl from her sweet slumber. She accepted the video call and was greeted by a sweaty Jaemin. They seemed to have just finished practicing.

"... hello?" 

"Did I wake you? I'm sorry if I called so late. You weren't responding to my texts from this morning so I got worried." 

"I was taking a nap and it's like 10PM here in Korea."

"A nap? What time did you sleep?" 

"I left the ice rink at around um... 5 and went to sleep the moment I went home."

"So you haven't eaten dinner yet? I'm about to eat lunch so we can eat together."

"I kind of forgot to. I'll go eat in a bit. I might get dizzy if I stand to fast."

"Are you feeling ill? Have you been overdoing your practice? I know the competition is two weeks away but you shouldn't push yourself."

"No, I just have really bad period cramps and all that bullshit. It's the second day today."

"That means it's gonna be worse tomorrow?" 

"Probably. I just wanna rip my-"

"Oh my god what the hell is your girlfriend saying?"
"Go away, Donghyuck."
"Hi Noona!"
"Jisung as much as I love you can I please talk to her alone first this is really important."

"Tell my baby I said hi."

"But but but.... aren't I your baby?"

"You're my Nana."

"Who do you love more? Jisung or me?"

"Are you really going to be this petty, babe?"

"Yes I am. Now who do you love more?"

"I love you more of course."

"Hey Park! Haneul said hi!"
"Jaemin is being a good boy here. Don't worry about him!"
"Ah this kid needs to be taught a lesson."

"Don't touch my child, Na Jaemin."

"Our child you mean."

"Whatever."

"Oh, our lunch is here. Go eat so that we can have our meal at the same time."

"I don't really have an appetite honestly." 

"Then can you just eat a sandwich and take some pain relievers? If not just drink some water."

"I can eat at least that so you don't have to worry."

"Thank you. By the way, you don't have afternoon classes tomorrow right?"

"Wow, you must have memorized my schedule. I fortunately don't. Why?"

"Nothing. Just asking."

"Um... Okay?"

"Get up and eat already, Princess. The earlier you take the pain killer the earlier the medicine will take effect."