epilogue

Please listen to the song as you read for a better reading experience.

5 Years Later...

"Jisung! Your shoes are untied. What did I tell you about tying a Double Knot?" Haneul scolded, crouching down to tie his shoelace. Jisung mumbled an apology as he continued to wash the dishes. 

"Until now you really baby him." Renjun grumbled. 

"You know, you are old enough to have a real ba-"

"One more word from you Donghyuck and I'll rip your vocal chords out." Mark warned, gripping the ladle in his hand. "My little sister can get married when she's 40." 

"Do you think Jaemin would wait that long? I bet you he'd pack her in one of his suitcases and run away." Yukhei joked. He quickly dodged Haneul's elbow attack and ran into the room where the kids were in. 

They were currently volunteering at an orphanage in the province. The boys found out about her plans and decided to help out to have time to hang out with her. 

Their schedules were packed again, but the company had allowed them to volunteer since it helps with their image. 

"How's the daycare? We didn't get to visit this week." Mark asked, helping his sister cook by handing her what she needs.

"The kids are either angels or demons. There's no in between." Haneul sighed, shaking her head. "I hired a helper out, but Haru and Byeolin come to help me often." 

Another big change was Haneul had finally opened her own daycare and would work part time as a tutor for children. Jaemin was beyond supportive with her career and would always lend a hand. She could remember him promoting her daycare nonstop for a whole week.

Their relationship was now public and unlike Haneul feared, there were more positive than negative reactions. Jaemin didn't sit back at the hate comments and even sued most of them with Mark and Chenle's help. 

"Maybe you can hire me as a part timer, Hannie." He suggested. "I'm not so bad with kids after all."

"You wish. You earn a lot more than me." Haneul huffed. "I bet you just want to get closer to Haru." 

"You can at least help your brother out. I'm getting old too." Mark grumbled. "I told her I would wait until she gets her PhD before I make another move but I just flat out miss her okay."

"Must be hard to be lovesick, Minhyungie. I commend you for being so patient though." Haneul removed her gloves and patted his head. "You take after me."

"Who am I to look down on her dreams? I should support her." He added. "Wait, I'm older than you."

"Okay, we should have the kids move to the dining hall for dinner." She announced, getting the tables ready. Renjun and Donghyuck prepared the kids' servings while Jisung called them in. 

"Alright kids! Don't dry your hands on your shirt. Just shake them slightly." Jaemin instructed, leading the children in. He had the youngest child sitting on his shoulders and let him use his head as a pillow. 

"I want a shoulder ride too!"

"Me too!"

"If you eat all of your vegetables and fruit I'll carry both of you at the same time so you don't have to wait." Jaemin bargained. The two kids nodded excitedly and ran to go eat. 

"You seem to be enjoying your role." Haneul chuckled, removing the kid on his shoulder. She cradled him in her arms and tried to wake him.

"I'll handle him." Chenle volunteered, taking him from her arms. "You two go and be gross."