49 ➳ That Wasnt Sex

RUNNING

FOR MILES

I glared up at the six-foot-four giant, who was making his way into my room and shutting the door behind him, "What is so important that you had to wake me up from me about to stuff my face with golden chunks of heaven?"

"I swear to god if you seriously have an attitude all because I woke you up from dreaming about tater tots, I will have to come over there and fuck the attitude out of you."

My eyebrows lifted in shock as my cheeks turned crimson red as all I could do was stare over at him like a fish out of water, I shook my head in hopes of riding the sexual scene's rushing around my head much like a whirlwind, "Shut up."

Hale smirked as he took to large steps which were probably just normal sized ones for him but for me and my short legs it probably would have been at least four, "So you don't want me to hold you down and fuck your brains out?" he asked as he licked his lips and stood at the end of my bed.

Tingles ran through me as I couldn't help but shiver from his words but I refrained from pouncing over onto him, then pulling him down onto my bed, where I would then let him fuck me as hard and as he wants but there was one thing stopping that from happening.

"We can't." I stated as Hale sent me a look as if asking me why we couldn't, I sighed, "Because my brother is downstairs and I know for a fact he will most likely walk in and check on me soon."

Hale grinned as he stretched out his arms which held the perfect amount of muscle which was due to him playing lacrosse and his intense training schedule coach has the whole lacrosse team on, "Aww is that so?" he asked as I slowly nodded at him, "Well for your information princess, your brother and I are best buds and I told him that I'm taking you on a date so I really don't think he will be coming up here."

"I can't I'm busy." I blurted out a very bad lie.

Hale rolled his brown eyes which seemed to be full of annoyance and entertainment, "Oh? And what could be so important that you don't have time to go on a date with me?" he asked as he came closer to me, where is till sat in my double bed.

I gulped as I really hadn't thought about my lie, I mean I was still half asleep for fucks sake and well Hale is right, I would never ever be too busy for him but for some reason I just wanted to stay at home tonight and watch more of teen wolf as I didn't expect myself to end up going to sleep so fast after school today.

"Exactly, you have no reason." he smirked as he looked around my room and then once he saw my closet, he walked over to it, "I'm choosing your clothes, you're going to put them on without a fuss and then we are going somewhere." he said sternly as I then found myself nodding mindlessly at him.

God when did I become such a push over?

As I sat on my bed waiting for Hale to come out with an outfit that he picked out, his angelic voice spoke from within my closet, "So were you just dreaming about food or was there more to the dream?"

His question caught me off guard as I wasn't expecting him to ask me about my dream. There was no way that I could tell him that I was still dreaming about my ex-boyfriend because that would be so weird and it may look like I want to go back to him when in reality I would never... I could never.

"Well I did get chased by a purple elephant." I said without hesitation, even though it was indeed a lie.

Well partly, a few weeks ago I did indeed have a dream that I had randomly picked a flower and then out of nowhere a massive purple elephant started chasing me as I kept the pretty daisy in my hand. I had to stop as I was at the end of a cliff, I had shut my eyes as I could see my left about to end due to a damn elephant killing me but instead it sniffed the flower when I popped my eye open.