Chapter 11: Move Out

After discovering that Vanessa had fainted, Oswald finally stopped.

He stared at Vanessa's pale face, and raised his finger, wanting to touch Vanessa's face, but as soon as his fingertip landed, he immediately retracted it.

This woman was not worthy!Oswald got out of bed, tidied up his clothes, and left the room.

There was a maid guarding the entrance of the stairs. Oswald waved his hand and she dared to come closer, "Mr. Simon."Oswald said, "Lock this room up and keep an eye on the woman in the room. Don't let her take a step out of the room. If she disappears, you would also disappear in this world, understand?"

The maid hurriedly nodded and replied, "Miss Martha has just returned. She …"

Not long after Oswald brought Vanessa back, Elena followed him back.She hurriedly went upstairs and rushed to the door of the room before stopping strangely.

It was unknown what kind of voice she heard, but her expression became extremely gloomy, and she looked extremely terrifying.

When the maid remembered Elena's appearance, she didn't dare to say anything else.

Oswald did not pay attention to the maid's reaction.

He only asked, "When did she come back?"

The maid subconsciously lied in panic and said, "Not long ago, just a few minutes ago."

Oswald went downstairs.

Elena was indeed in the living room, sitting there with a dull expression.

"Elena." Oswald said, "Why did you leave the hospital in advance?"Elena turned around and smiled sweetly, "Recently, my mood has stabilized a lot. The doctor let me out of the hospital."

She walked to Oswald's side and held his wrist, "Moreover, the hospital is not my home. Why should I stay in the hospital all the time?"Oswald did not reply, his head lowered as he pondered about something.

The two of them sat on the sofa together.Elena kept on talking about the trivial matters.The servant brought over black tea and snacks, and Elena carefully asked Oswald if he was hungry or thirsty …

"Elena." Oswald finally made up his mind and said, "I found a new house for you. It's better, quieter and more beautiful than here. Pack your things and move out tonight."

Elena's fingers that were holding the black tea cup instantly clenched tightly, but very quickly, she smiled sweetly again, "Alright, then I'll go pack my things now."

After saying that, Elena put down her cup, happily went upstairs and entered the room.

After she left, Oswald took out his phone and walked in the courtyard to call his secretary. He asked the secretary to find another villa and arranged for the moving company to help Elena move.

"Alright." The secretary finally said, "The board of directors called you again to urge you to the meeting. Mr. Simon, why don't you reveal yourself?"

Because of Vanessa, Oswald hadn't been to the company for a long time, so he indeed should have gone."I know."

Oswald hung up the phone and asked the butler to arrange dinner before he left.Upstairs, Elena stood behind the curtains, her face gloomy as she watched Oswald leave, disappearing from her sight.

"Elvira." Elena called out."I am here." Elvira immediately walked in from outside the door, "Miss Martha."

Elena smiled innocently, "I remember that your son is getting married soon. Is the wedding room ready?"

Elvira immediately understood Elena's meaning and quickly said, "No, they want a room more than 200 square meters, but I don't have that much money."

"I have." Elena said sweetly, "You've been taking care of me for so long. I should give your child a big gift for getting married.

However, I need you to do me a favor."Elvira immediately said, "Miss Martha, don't hesitate to give orders. I will try my best to help you!"