Chapter 12: Never Leave Here

Vanessa's liver started to ache again. She curled up on the bed, feeling so painful that she almost lost her consciousness.

She did not notice Elvira who had quietly entered the room.

Seeing that Vanessa's eyes were closed and she didn't move, Elvira thought that she was asleep, so she directly pulled Vanessa's arm and quickly injected half a needle of white liquid into Vanessa's body.

The pain from the needle tip made Vanessa wake up.

She struggled and pushed Elvira away.

However, more than half of the liquid had already been injected into her body. An unfamiliar heat suddenly jumped up in her body.

Vanessa immediately realized that Elvira had injected something into her.

"Mrs. Simon, I'm sorry." After Elvira finished speaking, she immediately left the room and locked the bedroom door.

Vanessa also got out of bed and wanted to run, but the hepatic pain and the intense dryness—heat mixed together. Her knees became weak and she fell onto the floor, unable to get up again.

Her body was hot and painful, exhausting all of Vanessa's strength. She curled up on the floor and resisted the dryness—heat in her body.

After enduring for an unknown amount of time, the bedroom door suddenly opened and Kerwin rushed in.

"Mrs. Simon, I'm here to take you away." Kerwin picked up Vanessa and immediately ran downstairs.

Vanessa took a deep breath.

The medicine made her itchy and wanted to touch someone. Fortunately, the pain in her liver was intense, allowing her to stay awake.

"Why … are you here?"
"Someone called me and said you were here …"

"You can't leave!" Elena suddenly ran out of the room and grabbed Kerwin's arm at the staircase entrance.

Vanessa's condition was terrible.

Kerwin was afraid that something would happen to her.

In a hurry, he pushed Elena hard. He did not expect that Elena's footsteps were unstable and she actually rolled down the stairs."Ah——" The maid downstairs screamed when she saw them, "Miss Martha!"

Kerwin hurriedly went downstairs, wanting to take a look at the situation, but Vanessa, who was in his arms, muttered, "Let's go …"

The heat in her body was about to make her lose control.

Kerwin hesitated for a moment and replied, "Alright."

He strode out and just as he walked out of the door, he bumped into Oswald, who was returning from outside.

Kerwin retreated with a guilt expression, "Mr. Simon …"

Oswald's expression was expressionless as he stared at the woman in Kerwin's arms.

Suddenly, he smiled, "Vanessa, I really underestimated you. How did you contact your adulterer?"

He took two more steps forward and said coldly, "Give her to me."

Kerwin then retreated, "You're wrong. Mrs. Simon …"

Before he could finish speaking, Oswald knocked him over with a fierce punch. He snatched Vanessa over and pushed her to Elvira.

His gaze was still fixed on Kerwin, "You're courting death!"

"Mr. Simon, something happened to Miss Martha!" Suddenly, someone shouted.

It turned out that when Elena rolled down the stairs, she knocked her forehead and her face was covered in blood. Her injuries were serious.

Oswald immediately walked towards Elena and ordered, "Lock this woman up in the basement. Also, Kerwin, break his leg and throw him out!"

With that, Oswald picked up Elena and strode out.When he went out, Oswald was worried and warned Elvira, "Watch this woman carefully. I want her to never leave this place, understand?"

Elvira nodded her head repeatedly, "I see."

Only then did Oswald carry Elena into the car and rush to the nearest hospital.

After watching Oswald drive far away, Elvira dragged Vanessa to the basement.

Vanessa was already tortured by the liver pain and the medicine.

Without any strength, she was still thrown into the basement by Elvira.

"Did you hear what Mr. Simon said just now?" Elvira pulled out a dagger from her waist and walked behind Vanessa, "He wants you to never leave this place."

As she spoke, Elvira pulled Vanessa's hand and let her hold the dagger.

The tip of the dagger was aimed at Vanessa's abdomen."So, you can't blame me."

After saying that, Elvira brought Vanessa's weak hand and stabbed her hard.

The sharp blade sank silently into Vanessa's abdomen, and fresh blood quickly gushed out.

Elvira hurriedly retreated to avoid being stained with blood.Vanessa fell on the cold basement floor, her blood flowing like a snake, quickly gathering into a pool.

Elvira took a final look, her face cold. She quickly walked out of the basement and locked the door.

In the basement, Vanessa was still lying on the spot.

The wound on her abdomen was bleeding continuously, and her body was no longer hot. Instead, she felt cold.

She opened her eyes and stared at the dripping blood, feeling that everything was finally coming to an end.

She was so tired …

Vanessa slowly closed her eyes and fell asleep forever.