Chapter Five

Your guys reaction during the chapters make me laugh.

Harrys POV

"When am I going to meet the girl that is making my best mate such a softie" Louis clamps his hands on my shoulders shaking me a little.

"I'm not turning into a fucking softie" I grumble sinking into the worn leather sofa.

"Whatever you say. So have you shagged yet?" Louis asks turning his body to face me.

"No" I sigh running my hands over my face. Why can't he just shut up.

"You have known her for almost two weeks and haven't fucked. You cannot even say you aren't becoming a softy." Louis chuckles shaking his head.

"I don't have to fuck every girl I meet louis. She's just different." I immediately regret my words as louis jumps.

"You have feelings for her! I fucking new it" He claps his hands together as if he won something. I do not have feelings for Ava. Sure she's sweet and basically everything I'm looking for in a girl and even more. She's amazing and smoking hot but I don't do that feeling shit.

"No I don't louis. She's hot but I don't do that shit. Relationships are my fucking thing" Louis slouches at my words rolling his eyes.

"Oh fuck off. Maybe it is time you settle down" I snort at Louis' words and shake my head.

"Hell no" Our conversation ends as my phone starts buzzing.

"It's her" I mumble standing up walking away from louis.

"Hey" A stupid grin as already involuntarily spread across my face.

"Hey you. I'm here by the ring thing. I don't really know where to go" She laughs a little making my heart skip a beat. Harry calm the fuck down.

"One second I'll be there"

"Ok" she mumbles before hanging up. I stuff my black iPhone back into my pocket and open the large door to find Ava.

-

Ava is seated on one of the black chairs. Her legs crossed adorn in tight dark blue skinny jeans. Her upper body covered in a trench coat. She looks beautiful. Her hair is swept out of her face in a simple ponytail. She looks absolutely stunning.

"Oh hey Harry" she finally sees me and rises from her chair. I smile and wrap my arms around her waist in a friendly hug.

"Hey Ava" I put my hand on her lower back guiding her to the back locker room. As we walk into the room Louis perks up at smirks as he sees Ava. Mate don't even fucking do this.

"Oh hello Ava. I'm louis. I have heard so much about you." Louis outstretches his arm and see shakes it smiling politely.

"Hello louis" She looks back up at me for reassurance and I just smile.

"Louis you can leave now" I grumble. I just want to hangout with Ava alone. Louis is also a fuck sometimes.

"Ok be sure to use protection" with that he leaves. Ava giggles shaking her head before sitting down.

"Soo how was your day babe" the last word slips out before I even have the chance to rein it back in. Her cheeks turn an adorable shade of pink no doubt from me calling her babe.

"Well I started a new book. Um talked to my dad a bit to see how my mom was doing" Her eyes seem to widen a bit at the bit of information she has given me.

"What's wrong with your mum?" The question comes out. I don't realize how blunt it his until I spoke it.

"Uh she has Cancer. She's in chemo right now." Her eyes loose a little bit of that sparkle that I completly adore.

"I'm sorry" my heart actually breaks. The strong girl that I know her exterior is slowly crumbling. The pain in her eyes makes my chest hurt.

"It's ok. You have nothing to be apologize for." She puts on a smile that doesn't nearly meet her eyes.

"What about you? What's your family like?" She asks laying her head softly on the back of the couch. I haven't told anyone about my family besides louis. I'm not a sharing person. She must notice my hesitation because she speaks up.

"It's ok. You don't have to share" She smiles resting her hand over mine.

"You are something else." I mumble shaking my head. Her eyes are so pure and caring. I feel like she would put her life in danger for someone she doesn't even know. She is so selfless.

"What?" Ava's eyebrows furrow together in confusion. She's adorable.

"You care so much about everyone around you" I explain. Her eyes brighten as her cheeks turn a bright pink.

"I always have" She mumbles looking down at her hands in embarrassment.

"Don't be embarrassed I wish I was like that. I'm an asshole" she immediatly starts laughing. Her laugh makes me smile and my stomach flutters.

"No you aren't."

"Harry 5 minutes" Louis yells through the door making Ava jump. I chuckle and grab the white tape for my hands.

-

Ava POV

"Would you like to help me?" Harry asks grinning holding up the tape.

"Course" Nodding and taking the tape from him. I slowly wrap the tape around his hands as he instructs me.

"Thank you Ava" Harry mumbles, I barely hear him as I look up to see if he actually said something.

"It's nothing Harry" A smile spreads across my face returned by Harry.

"Not only for helping me but understanding."

A/N I rewrote this chapter and I still don't know how I feel about it. Kind of short not really feeling well. Vote please:)