7.

Emric.

A few days ago, must be a week or so, it doesn't matter, I let it slip that Linden was my boyfriend because my wolf was angry at Matt for touching Linden, I only reacted on instinct but it seemed to have changed something.

Linden didn't refuse me, like I thought he would, and I was glad about it, though we decided on taking everything slow I can't help tease him.

We have been training together for days now and he's made a lot of progress, and I was glad he was pushing himself more and more.

"Linden pull that tyre, imagine its a snake and you're running from it." He glares at me before going back to running with ropes tied around his waist pulling a tyre behind him.

"You can do this, run, if you do I will take my tee off."  His blush made him look cute though his cheeks are now defined not chubby, I like Linden in any way chubby or not, he's perfect but if he wants to change then I'm only here to help.

"That was twenty laps, I'm so tired, please stop tyre torturing me." He slumps to the ground and lays there with his feet propped up.

"Today is a weekend, why don't we go in town and watch a movie, hang out." He grins and looks at me with squinted eyes. "Are you asking me on a date?"

Though I wasn't going to say it was a date, he caught on damn, I scratched the back of my neck looking everywhere but him.

"Yes, it's a date." I smile nervously. "Great! Where are we going? what are we gonna do?" I had it all planned out.

"That's for me to know and you to find out later and enjoy." I pull him up and bam I accidentally kissed him. Neither of us pulled away, we both moan into the kiss tugging and tasting.

We needed air and pulled away. "That happened early." He chuckles with flushed cheeks. "Well, but I did like it." Another peck on the lips and he goes back to running.

I'm left in a trance until I realized he's gone running without me. "Come back here!" We both run toward the river on the dirt road.

"No I don't want to, you'll kiss me!" Oh, that was it. "When I catch you, I will!" We kept running until we got to the river and I tackled him to the ground.

"Got you." He squirms around trying to get loose but I pin him down more. "So about my kiss good Sir, shall I retrieve it." His lips grazed mine and I couldn't resist him anymore, he gave me control and greedily I took it.

"Ahem." A throat is cleared and I see Train standing near us in shorts, morning patrol was over which meant he was free.

"Training huh?" He teased Linden who was beet red. "Yes, but this was a break." He stood up for himself, that was the other thing Linden was improving at, standing up for himself.

"What are you doing here?" Linden asks the half-naked brother of mine. "Training, as you can see."
He points at me and Linden's position which was indeed a little extreme.

Given I was on top of him, his legs parted and our bodies practically glued together on the ground. Linden just fits in every aspect of my life and I was really hoping he's my mate.

After we stood up and fixed ourselves, which was mostly me, with a very hard shaft, I looked at Train who was still with us. "So Train, you know where my house is right?" My cutie asks. "Yes I think I do, Why ask?"

"Race you to an area just near it where we train, on three." Train laughs and accepts the challenge, he was a wolf he would obviously win because he had more stamina.

"Okay on three." I say behind them. "Three!" And Linden was off after shouting three. "Cheater!" He was too far gone to hear it.

Train and I raced to get to him using the dirt road trail but he wasn't anywhere. "Brother I won't be last so, see ya." Train and I raced toward the area to find Linden tying ropes around himself.

"How did you get here that fast?" I asked tying my own ropes. "Short cut." He states without a care. "You little cheating kitten." I was close to kissing him again and Train was there.

"You two, find a room." He says with amusement. "No, find yourself a man." That made all of us laugh as we trained.

A few hours later, we were both drained and needed the rest. "So Train and I are heading home, you my lovely, get ready I'm picking you up in an hour." He leaves a kiss on my cheek and turns to head home.

I listened for a while and I heard his backdoor open and he was inside. "Where are you two going?" My brother asks. "On a date." He snickers. "Sappy brother of mine." I kick his leg and he falls whilst I sprint away.

"You're dead when I catch you! Piece of shit!" I hear my brother yell from behind me. We pass the packhouse and greet the wolves we see but kept running.

"Boys! No running in the house!" Mom screams from the kitchen. "Sorry mom!"

"Boys you're helping me buy supplies for the packhouse." Dad says standing by the door to my room but I couldn't. "Uh Dad, I can't go." He didn't say anything just raised a brow.

"I can do it for him dad, plus there isn't really much to do anyway." Dad just sighs and leaves. "This is for tripping me." Train punches me and I felt it since he has werewolf strength.

"Plus now you owe me, that we will discuss later,  go on Linden is waiting." I rush to the bathroom and showered, I couldn't be late, so I hurriedly took out my jeans, and the tee I knew Linden would love and the rest of my shit.

"Stop laughing, I don't want to be late!" Train kept on laughing as I drenched myself in cologne, barely styled my hair, and almost chugged the whole bottle of mouthwash. I cannot believe I'm nervous.

After Train stops laughing he does me a once over and gives me the thumbs up. "You look great, going on a date?" Leave it to a mother to figure out.

"Yes and I have 15 minutes to get there." I kiss her cheek and grab my keys and jacket leaving the house and a mother who was laughing at her son.

I silently thanked Train for refueling the car, luckily my wallet was in my jacket which meant I have everything. I got to Linden's house just in time.

I get out of my car and walk toward his house, the door was opened but I saw his retreating figure, he got his phone without warning jumped into my arms.

"I'm nervous so a hug will do." I chuckle until he was breathing normally. "Is your body still sore."
I ask knowing full well that this past week or is it two, our exercise and training has been taxing and rewarding at the same time.

"No, I'm alright." He hands me the health diet smoothie, the stuff was good even though it was made with fruits. "Let's go then." He locks up the house and we make it to my car.

"Thank your sir Everlin, I liked the sound of my name being said by him." I closed his door and walked to the other side of the car.

"So ready for our not official date." He rolls his eyes. "Yes I am."

I drive off with a giggling and chuckling mess by my side.

+++

LMJ