Chapter 1:They hate me

3rd Person POV

"Good morning (Y/N)-san"

"You look beautiful today"

Lots of compliments and greetings were thrown to the girl as she strolled down the hall wearing her school uniform in a lazy fashion as she nods in response not wanting to be rude to the one's that was greeting her.

"Whaaa did you see that she nods at me"

"No that was for me!!"

As the two students argued many on lookers were looking at the lazy emotionless girl who passed by them.

"Man (Y/N) sure is popular"

"How could she not she is perfect even without a quirk"

"I heard she works at that convinience store near the train station"

"REALLY!!"

"Ssshh!!!She might hear you dumbass"

"oh sorry"

Everything was fine and normal at school as the students admired the  black haired girl with positive words but unknown to them that girl was thinking the exact opposite.

'They hate me !!!!They went as far as to greet me in the halls are they thinking that I would back down no I won't,'the blacknette named (Y/N) thought as she silently sulked but on the outside it looks like she was glaring.

"Hey (Y/N)-san,"called out one of the girls in her class.

"What is it?,"the other respond causing the girl in front of her to blush furiously and looked down

"C-can y-ou....,"trailing of the girl took it upon herself to look up and run to the door chickening out.

"What was that (Y/N)?,"looking at the other person (Y/N) just shrug and faced the front of the classroom as the homeroom teacher arrived so does the girl that talked to her earlier.

"As third years you students should know that it is time for you to choose your careers for the upcoming future but.....I know that mostly all of you wants to be a hero and can achieve a successful life so without farther a do"

The swish of the wind blew on the students as their yellow octopus teacher  distributed their career forms in the a speed of Mach 20.

"Hopefully you do fuffuffufu"

(Y/N) didn't hesitate to write down the school that she always want to enter ever since she was a child and that is

U.A High

______________________________________

Hey there this Lifeline speaking and I just wanna say YOU SUCK! joke joke don't take it to the heart.Anyway.......
This is my first fanfic so excuse the grammar and for some reason I will purposely make some  slang language so.....without further delay enjoy my lame ass story >.<

Don't forget to vote and comment 👍