Chapter 13: Jump From A Building

Inside the car, Oswald's expression was gloomy as he looked ahead, causing Elena's heart to tighten.

Her wound was bleeding.

At this time, Oswald shouldn't be thinking about Vanessa, right?

"Oswald, it doesn't matter to me. If you're really worried about Vanessa, then go back. I can go to the hospital by myself."Elena's face was pale, but her fingertips pinched the corner of Oswald's clothes.

"Why would I be worried about that woman?" Oswald's expression froze, but he still comforted her gently, "I'll take you to the hospital first."

"Vanessa must like that doctor very much, right? Otherwise, why would she keep letting that man take her away?" Elena quietly looked at Oswald's face, "The two of them look very compatible, but Vanessa doesn't care about you."

As she wished, Oswald clenched his fists tightly. Obviously, he was stimulated by these words.

He wasn't dead yet, and Vanessa was so anxious to let that man take her away.

How could she do such a thing?Elena smiled and obediently asked the doctor to help bandage the wound on her forehead.

"Do you have any other uncomfortable feelings?"

Rolling down the stairs, there was a high possibility of concussion.

The doctor was carefully examining Elena."Dizzy, and a little nauseous. I want to vomit." Elena described the discomfort on her body in detail.

She must hold Oswald back and let him accompany her. Then he didn't have time to care about Vanessa.

The diagnosis was that Elena had a slight concussion and needed to be hospitalized for observation.

"Oswald, will you accompany me?" Elena timidly tugged at Oswald's sleeve, her expression full of pleading, "Elena is really afraid that they are all bad people."Oswald knew that letting an unfamiliar male doctor bandage Elena made her very uneasy.

Even if he wanted to go back and harshly question Vanessa, he could only patiently accompany Elena now.

Lying on the hospital bed, Elena's eyes were filled with admiration, "Oswald, it's really good of you to accompany me. Presumably, Vanessa should be very happy with that doctor accompanying her now, right?"Oswald smashed his fist into the wall.

Could it be that staying by his side made Vanessa feel so uncomfortable?Didn't Vanessa love him very much? It was all lies!

After comforting Elena, Oswald's face darkened as he left the ward and called Elvira, "Where's Vanessa?"

"Don't worry, sir," said Elvira, washing the blood off her clothes. "Mrs. Simon is in her room now. She won't be able to get out."

Oswald was in a better mood, "What is she doing?"Elvira was very vigilant.

If Oswald came back at this time, he would definitely find something wrong.

She hurriedly sent a message to Elena and said to Oswald, "She is quite unhappy. She kept shouting for Kerwin to take her away. She is still smashing the door."Oswald was furious.

He wished he could go back and interrogate Vanessa fiercely now.

How could he not compare to that doctor?Hanging up the phone, Oswald got up and walked downstairs. He wanted to go back to see how shameless Vanessa was.

"Elena, No. 2 bed in ward 3203, is going to jump off the building!" The nurse cried out in alarm and rushed into the ward, "Who is her family?"Oswald stopped and quickly returned to the ward. He pushed open the door.

Elena was sitting on the windowsill, looking at him with tears in her eyes, "Oswald, you want to leave me, right?"

"Why would I leave you? Be good, can you come down first?"

Oswald's deep eyes were already filled with impatience, but he still tried his best to be patient, "Elena, don't let me worry."

"Oswald, do you think I'm dirty?" Elena looked at the man in front of her with a sad smile on her face.

"Don't think too much." Although Oswald was comforting Elena, Vanessa's face unconsciously appeared in his mind.

When he remembered that Elena would become like this, it was all because of Vanessa's plot, then his heart was filled with disgust.

Oswald couldn't understand why a pure and kind person like Vanessa would become more and more vicious and hateful.Seeing Oswald's obvious absent—mindedness, Elena also had a sense of crisis.

She jumped down from the second floor and fell into the flower bed outside. However, she did not care about the pain on her body and suddenly pulled off the bandage on her head.

Oswald was shocked and hurriedly ran down the stairs.

Elena was grabbing weeds and mud from the ground and wiping them off her forehead. She said, "Oswald must have hated me being touched by other men. I'm not clean anymore. I want to wash myself …"

Oswald understood the reason that she did that.

"It doesn't matter. You're very clean."

Oswald persuaded her and snatched the weeds from her hands, completely ignoring the gaze of the nurse behind him and the slight "click".