2. Chapter 12

Third person's p.o.v:

Natasha had gotten on the quinjet as soon as reports came about of a woman of Andrea's description having been found on a street in Utah. She convinced Steve and Tony to join her. Everyone on the plane felt awkward knowing what Natasha did to Andy. At first they were mad at her, but when they realized it wouldn't bring Andy back, they forgave the Russian and spent a lot of time trying to find her.

When they set foot in Utah, they didn't waste any time by going straight to the hospital she had been taken to. After Tony hacked into the hospital's mainframe, blocking any cameras and found which room Andy was in, they snuck into her room and gasped to see her after two months.

She held a large bruise on her face, her arm was in a cast indicating it was broken and overall she just looked weak. Natasha picked up the doctor's notes, reading it over.

"They don't know what's wrong with her, she's been out since they found her this morning," she looked at Steve pleadingly. The taller man carefully took out the IV and carried her bridal style out of the hospital and into the quinjet.

"Natasha, get us home, Stark, alert Dr.Cho," the super soldier ordered. Everyone got to their stations whilst Steve placed the young girl down onto the small bed they had on there. He looked down and sighed. "You're gonna be okay Andy," he assured himself.

When they did arrive at the new Avengers compound, Dr.Cho was waiting for them with a team of other doctors. They rushed her in and whilst they waited the three members opted to speak to the rest of the team which consisted of Sam, Rhodey, Wanda and Vision.

However, because they didn't know her that well it was hard for them to comprehend the news that the woman had been beaten up. Wanda stepped forward and looked Natasha up and down, knowing what the woman had done to Andy.

"When she's awake, I wish to speak to her. I never got the chance to after my brother sacrificed himself for her," the auburn haired girl stated. "We'll see. The first that's on our priority is making sure she's okay," Steve told her. The team nodded and went back to whatever they were doing that day.

Steve, Tony and Natasha sat down together, ready to talk. Tony had been at his home with Pepper when Natasha called about Andrea. He dropped everything to come and now they were all worried for her condition.

"No random person would be able to do that to her. Whether we like to admit it or not, she was Hydra before all of this. There's something else going on here," Tony sighed, rubbing his hair as he spoke, stressed. "Ryker," Natasha stated, sitting up.

"She always seemed certain that Ryker wouldn't find her," Steve mumbled, unsurely. "Yeah, until Ultron came around. He probably told him," Tony let out a guilty sigh as he spoke.

The three team members waited impatiently until Dr.Cho approached them. "She should wake up soon," she informed them. All three got up ready to be there for the woman until Steve stopped the other two. "I don't want to seem like the bad guy here, but you two aren't exactly on good terms with Andy right now, I'm not so sure she's gonna want to see you right when she wakes up," Steve told them.

Natasha and Tony glanced at each other before both nodding their heads and sitting back down on the seats. Steve proceeded to follow Dr.Cho to the medic wing. He wrung out his hands nervously having not spoken to the ex Hydra agent for a couple of months, he couldn't help but feel guilty.

Andrea's p.o.v:

I groaned when I felt myself slowly waking up. I felt a presence next to me and quickly jumped remembering the events of before. "Ryker I swear to god!" I shouted, my voice raspy. "Hey, hey, it's okay. You're okay," I heard Steve's voice and his soft hand on my shoulder.