Chapter Twenty

A|N

Hey guys!

Sorry it took so long, hope you are all well!

Please read, vote and comment! I love to see what you are all thinking during the chapters!

Ps, sexual content if you aren't comfortable with it then skip this chapter.

All the love!

Harry Styles

I storm into my house and all the door closed behind me, my eyes first land on my mum who looks worried and confused all at once.

"Didn't you find her?" She asked.

"Where's Katherine?" I said through gritted teeth as my mum stood from the sofa and walked over to me, placing her hand on my arm.

"What happened Harry?  Is Cara okay?"  She asked me, I looked to her and my eyes softened.  I shook my head.

"She's said she is okay but I don't know what Kat did but she has this massive bruise on her hip and she's in pain.  She's hurting mum."  I said as I took my phone out and showed my mum the picture I took.  She gasped and covered her mouth before her face changed into anger and disgust.

"Kat did that?"  She asked, I nodded and before I could say anything else my mum was storming up the stairs and towards Kats bedroom so I quickly followed.

"Katherine open this door right now!" My mum yelled as her fist pounded on the door at a rapid pace. The door swung open and a very uninterested looking Kat appeared, just at the sight of her my blood began to boil again.

"What do you two want? I'm busy." She asked with a toll of her eyes.

"Do you take pleasure in bringing your best friend misery?" My mum asked as she held her hand out for me to put my phone in her palm, which I did of course.

"I didn't make her miserable she did that to me mum.  She fucked my brother!"  Kat exclaimed with her hands thrown in the air.  Both me and my mum raised our eyebrows at her before my mum pulled up the pictures I had shown her downstairs and held the phone in front of Kats face.

"So because she fell in love with your brother you hurt her like that?"  My mum asked, anger dripping from her tone.  Kat looked at the phone and shook her head.

"I-I didn't do that."  She said as she pushed the phone away from her.

"So what she did it to herself?  She left in a rush and tried to hide that massive fucking bruise because you are completely innocent?"  I asked, voice raising slightly.  Kat opened her mouth but quickly closed it again.

"Even though you have really fucking hurt her, emotionally and physically she still tried to protect you.  You know why Kat?  She's a good person and this whole situation has shown everyone your true colours.  You are a really shitty person Kat.  Stay away from her."  I said as I grabbed my phone and quickly kissed my mums cheek before heading downstairs.

"Harry!  Tell her I'm sorry..." Kat called after me, I stopped in my tracks and turned to face her. 

Is she fucking serious?