𝖤𝗉𝗂𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾 : 𝖲𝗍𝖺𝗒

「🛫」

「Y/N's POV」

"Korean Airlines flight 241 bound to Chicago, USA to depart in 30 minutes."

I stood up from my seat and slugishly dragged my luggage behind. After an effortless purchase of plane ticket an hour ago, I can finally go back to America and forget everything that had happened here in Korea. I don't even think I'd still be able to come back. Soobin's right that winter night. There's nothing left for me to come back for.

I regret everything. From how I enslaved myself to Greg to how I turned Soobin around in hopes to save my career. I was selfish and naive to not weigh things. And here I am, here we are. He doesn't even want to see me or anything. He definitely resented me and I understand.

"There she is!"

"Get her!"

The crowd parted as a few groups of girls charged at me with eggs on their hands. My eyes widened.

"Bitch!"

"We don't want you here!"

"Get lost!"

They started to throw the eggs at me. Some missed, a few smashed into my coat. I bit my lower lip and turned the other way to dash. They followed me- obviously.

"Get away from me!" I yelped, almost tripping.

"Oh, God!" A woman hissed as I bumped into her.

"I'm so sorry!"

"Take your clumsy ass somewhere will you?!"

"I'm really sorry!" I waved apologetically and bolted again.

I headed straight to the exit- like the smartass I've always been. I could've just ran to the boarding gates and let the security block them but I wasn't in the state to think of something wise. The glass doors didn't automatically open as I neared so I bumped really hard, making me fall on my butt.

"AH!" I hissed, toppling over my luggage.

"Get that bitch!" A girl screeched, aiming an egg to my head.

I hastily got up and left my luggage to where it was. I ran to the parking lot in hopes of losing them along the parked vehicles but they cornered me instead. I pressed myself to a van as they smirked.

"Why are you doing this?!" I yelled, trying to sound tough.

"Fuck you, that's why."

"You really think your fans would save you?"

"You should've just died! Why did God even let you live?!"

Ouch.

I held up my chin. "Have you stooped that low that even a fallen celebrity's still a threat to you?"

"Ah, so we're low." Their leader raised her brow and threw another egg at me.

This time, it hit my face. I closed my eyes shut and felt tears seeping out on the corners. I heard her signal to her colleagues and they all threw the rest of their eggs at me. I was soaked in egg yolk and sticky.