Six

Layla couldn't believe that they were fixing dinner for Bella. The human who destroyed her relationship with her brother the one who abandoned her for a human. Emmett kissed her head making her smile. Everyone knew Layla wasn't looking forward to this as Edward promised to never abandoned her, but he did.

"Are we even sure that she's Italian?" Rosalie asked.

"Her name is Isabella." Stefan said.

"Doesn't mean she's Italian." Layla responds from her spot at the table. She put the bowl of salads she fixed and put it on the table. She heard the door and went to Emmett.

"Get a whiff of that. Here comes the human."

Layla laughed as she hugged Emmett. Her smile faded as she saw Bella. Emmett hugged her close knowing she didn't want to be near Bella. She watched as Bella was introduced than it was her turn. "That's my sister Layla and her mate Emmett."

"The one sister he promised to never abandoned and yet he did." Layla replies. "Emmett, I'm going to my room."

"Let's go."
~~~
Layla smiled as she was watching a movie with her mate. The two were laughing and smiling as they didn't see Bella. Bella watched how much love Emmett and Layla shared. She couldn't believe how much those two actually love one another, but why wasn't her and Edward doing exactly that.

Layla looked at Emmett and kissed him. "Did you know that I don't feel pain anymore."

"Really?"

"Yeah, but I still want you there."

"I'll always be there."

Bella watched the two share a kiss and sigh. Edward saw and sighed. Layla was happy with Emmett. Something he wants with Bella. Maybe Bella isn't my mate just my blood singer. Layla smiled at Emmett as he carried her up to their room.
~~~
"What's Layla's story?" Bella asked.

"That's actually none of your business." Rosalie tells her. "You ruined the brother sister relationship that Edward and Layla had. You don't have no rights to come into our home and stick your nose into my sister's business."

Edward didn't say nothing as Rosalie was right. Bella had no right into asking about Layla. One thing he can disagree on, he was also the blame for breaking his sister's trust. Something he should have never done.

Bella sighed as she knows she won't get no answers about Layla. Edward only told her about being a witch, but that was all. She wanted to know everyone, but she may never get that as she is already hated by Layla and Rosalie.

Layla on the other hand was sitting with Emmett, Jasper and Stefan listening. "I just want to be her friend."

"Why so she can turn you too?" Stefan asked as he stood up. "You have no idea what you want. Just cause we're young and perfect doesn't give you the rights to tear a family apart. You never once apologized to her and Edward has never said a word. So keep Layla out of your mouth."

"I agree. She's my mate and I would never abandoned my mate for someone who called her weak and drove Edward away from her. Come on Layla." Emmett said as the two left.

Bella looked back at Edward who just stood there looking guilty making Jasper look at the two. "Congratulations on finding her, Edward, but at what cost." He said as he left to find Alice. Edward realized he made one big mistake. A mistake that will take years to forgive.