Chapter 13-She is Sad!

Happy reading 💙

Eleanor's POV

My mood changes whenever that annoying prick is next to me.

These two days where like my only feeling is getting annoyed. When Amy introduced the guy I was in my own world.

I'm busy thinking about the things that happening in my home.

I want to be in dark forever without knowing about the secrets about me.

From young I know that I'm not an important and unwanted person in the family. Except my father.

Olivia is trying her best to break me!!! Mother is trying her best to control Olivia from revealing something to me.

Yesterday that nerd guy's gesture made me little bit happy.

I don't care what students think of me in school. I'm Me. I can't change into somebody who is fake version of me.

I sighed and went down to have breakfast!

It's a surprise to see my father at table. He never had any time for us.

He called me with a smile when his eyes landed on me. I went and hugged him.

I felt warm when he kissed my forehead. Tears are ready to pool out of my eyes. Not wanting to let them out I blinked back.

Truth to be told I indeed missed him! It's has been year I think he went to abroad for AN IMPORTANT PROJECT!

I can sense a glare boring a hole into my head from Olivia. What the hell is her problem?

I sighed. After Having my breakfast silently I hugged father, a slight hug to mother and went to my car for school!!

I felt really happy today when mom didn't reject my hug. I know its for dad she didn't resist me.

That Little gesture and her fake smile made me smile.

I don't know what I had done wrong to receive her hate.But I'm trying very hard to please her. Hope it works.

When I reached parking I didn't see Amy's. Weird? That girl should be reached by now. It's already 9. Better I get to class.

These days it's kinda of pissing me that girl spending time with her boyfriend. I kinda of feeling insecure that his boyfriend will take away my friend.

Though I'm happy for her I feel sad. Before that she will spend her maximum time with me. Now she is either on her phone or with him.

She is My Amy!I don't like sharing her.

Ignoring the bad thinking Maybe she has some works. I made my way to locker and saw MY GREAT SISTER waiting for me.

What does she want now? I felt slightly intimidated by her.

"Look,who is here? My favourite little sister", she smirked.

I made little moves towards her not losing my confident face.

Ignoring her I took my books out from the locker.

After locking it I turned to get away from her.

"Where is Amy?", That made me stop. Why she is bringing up Amy now.

"Your Amy ditched you for her boyfriend",her words made me shocked.

I stayed silent. "Look,You don't know? She left you for a date. I'm right she didn't tell you. You know why? she think of you as a burden,not wanting to have her relationship wrecked because of you, you are a CURSE ELEANOR and you don't deserve anyone's love", whispering into my ears she went.