ten

It was two days later, and I still technically had tomorrow off. But I really wanted to see everyone, especially Aaron.

It was getting a little sad in my house, the only thing I was doing was reading and sleeping. I needed something to do, and fast. I examined myself in the mirror, patting down my grey crew neck that I had pulled over my collared shirt.

That as basically the only thing I knew how to wear at work.

Usually I would wear a skirt, but this time I would be wearing the most comfortable pairs of jeans I owned. I wasn't even supposed to be going into work, there was no need for me to be uncomfortable while I was doing paperwork. I grabbed my bag and made my way out the door, snatching my keys out of the bowl. I hummed as I pinned my hair up into a ponytail, rummaging though my bag to find my glasses. I put them on as I entered my car, sticking the keys in the ignition.

I was honestly really excited to go back, I really wanted to just sit and drink my tea and do some work. I was weird like that, I just loved paperwork. I drove off and in the direction of the office, thinking about everything that had happened once again.

I looked down at Aaron's jacket in the seat next to mine, which I had washed and folded. I knew he had millions, but he was probably expecting this back. I turned up the radio and bobbed my head lightly to the rhythm, glancing at the time. 7:34.

Sure, it was really late. But I could stay till whenever I wanted. Some of them were bound to be there to keep me quiet company.

As soon as I pulled into the parking lot, I turned the car off. I grabbed everything I needed and got out, pulling my key card out of my bag to scan it. I did so, and after I did I pinned it to my shirt.

"Good evening, Ms. Gordon" A few people greeted me, and I smiled at them.

"Hey everyone" I responded, entering the elevator that as basically waiting open for me. I pressed the button for my floor, standing patiently to reach my location. I was so excited to be back, almost giddy.

I really hoped Aaron was there.

I stepped out of the elevator, saying hi to a few familiar faces. I opened the glass doors, examining the scene. Only a few people were left, but I saw three people from my team. Rossi and Hotch, in their own offices, and Reid sitting at his cubicle. I walked up behind him, covering his eyes.

"Guess who?" I smirked and he spun around in his seat. He shot up and hugged me,

"Okay, I know it's only been two days. But I really missed seeing you in the office" I nodded, the two of us letting go.

"I missed being here, too" I admitted, and he looked at Aaron's office. He then slowly moved his eyes to look at mine, licking his bottom lip.

"I think he's been waiting to see you" He nudged me, and I rolled my eyes. I chuckled as I held my fist out for him, and he punched it lightly. I walked towards and up the three stairs, pausing in front of Rossi's door for a second.

"Hey" I leaned into the doorway, and he looked up at me. His smile grew,

"You back?" He asked, and I bobbed my head up and down.

"And better than ever" I winked, and he chuckled. I stepped out and finished my journey towards Aaron's office, knocking on the door that was shockingly shut.

"It's open" he called, making me twist the knob. Once it opened, I stepped inside. I shut the door behind me, turning to see what he was doing. I smiled faintly at the fact that he hadn't looked up.

"Miss me?" His head shot up at my voice, and a joker sized grin appeared on his face.

Oh, how I loved his smile.

"You weren't supposed to be back till tomorrow" He pointed it out, and he was about to get up. I started walking towards his desk, sitting in the seat.

"I missed our little work sessions" I started, "You know, the ones we used to do when you had just got promoted to Head?" His cheeks turned bright red as he remembered our little 'work dates' as I used to call them.

I started taking out some files, looking up at him as I finished.

"May I?" He nodded.

"Yeah, of course" His eyes went back to the paper, "I'll be here for a while, anyway"

Hotch and I had been sitting in his office for the next few hours, me in his corner couch chair, him at his desk. He was stressed out, per usual, writing out all the Unit Chief business that I didn't want to know about. I had just finished typing out a report, and I glanced up at him, seeing he had put his head in his hand.

    "Maybe you should take a break?" I suggested, making him shake his head.

    "If I don't finish this tonight I'll have to finish it tomorrow night, it'll be double the work" He explained to me, not looking up from his papers once. I sighed, taking my hair down as I stood. I picked my computer up with me, placing it on the edge of his desk. He raised an eyebrow and looked up at me. I began typing a song into my computer, and then, I pressed play. Now he looked ultra confused, so much so that he just sat and stared at me. I started to dance as the song began, "What are you doing?" He asked me. The music was pretty quiet, but I danced around the side of his desk and grabbed his hand, pulling him up.

    "I feel better when I'm dancing" I pointed out, and he shook his head.

    "I don't dance" I pinched my lips together, frowning a little. I brought him to the center of the room,

    "Oh come on, just one dance!" I stopped dancing for a moment, "Here, I'll close my eyes" I covered my eyes with both my hands, and I waited a moment. I then peaked a little through my fingers, seeing he was actually trying. I smiled brightly, putting both my hands down, "See! You got it" He realized I was looking at him, and he instantly stopped.

    "Nope, I'm done" He looked embarrassed and was about to walk back to his desk. I grabbed his hand,

    "Come on!" I took his other hand too, and I started to dance a simple four step. He looked away from me, trying not to grin, "I see your cute smile, don't try and hide it" I teased. He finally caved in, doing the same dance as me. He was staring at me, me doing the same to him. We were dancing together in his office, with not a single care in the world at that moment. It was perfect, just two people being goofy and having a fun time. No thoughts about serial killers or cult leaders or arsonists. It was just us, him and I. He was actually laughing, he was letting go of all the stress and anxiety that he was holding inside of him.

    Near the cubicles stood Reid, Garcia, and Rossi. They were all staring in through the window at us, all with small smiles and happy expressions. Garcia held out her fist next to her for Reid to punch.

    "Pound it" She ordered, making him listen. Rossi was watching us dancing inside the office, and he couldn't help but feel overjoyed for the two of us.

    "They look so happy" He observed quietly, and Penelope nodded.

    "I'm glad, they both needed this"