69.|kidnapped|

Allesandro's pov:

"Aria?" I turned around when i got no answer back.

My hearbeat increased in nervousness as neither Allesandra was here nor Aria.

"Please be okay." I prayed as i dialed her number.

But i heard her phone ringing in the car itself. I looked around and it was laying on the floorboard.

I gulped in nervousness.

Getting out of the car, i started looking around.

But found nothing.

"Looking for someone, boy?" A very familiar voice said as he placed his hand on my shoulder from the back.

"Filipo." I said through gritted teeth.

"I am so done with all of these nonsense now, Allesandro. So without beating around the bush let me tell you that your wife and daughter is in my custody."

"Leave them Filipo."

"No way." He chuckled darkly.

"Boys." He ordered his guards and instantly a gun was placed at the back of my neck.

Should i fight back or should i follow them silently? Maybe they will bring me to Aria.

Deciding against the former, i walked silently to where they were leading me.

Aria's pov:

I looked at Allesandro's retreating figure and sighed.

"Please be good to him god." I prayed.

I don't know but again i am having this feeling, the one that you can feel in your stomach that something might go wrong.

And mind you, last time i felt that way, it really happened.

My eyelids started to feel heavy due to lack of sleep and i let sleep overcome me as i held Allesandra closer.

I woke up as i heard loud movements around.

I got startled as i saw several men around the car.

One of them opened the driver's door of the car, leaving me confused as it was locked from inside.

"What the hell are you doing?" I snapped as they opened the door of the back and grabbed my arms.

I tried struggling without letting sandra go.

The door opened at the other side and they took Allesandra from me.

They were finally able to get me out of the car.

At first, i got scared as these men were tall and huge as if they were some sort of WWE champions.

But then i heard the cries and wailing of Allesandra.

I turned around and saw one of them carried Allesandra as if she was some sort of potato sack.

"Mommy!!!" She cried.

"Remind me to cut your fingers, asshole!" I yelled at him.

"Easy there!" The one grabbing me by my arms said.

"Shut the fuck up!" I snapped and kneed him where the sun does not shine.

He kneeled down with a thud, grabbing his jewels.

I ran to Allesandra as quickly as i can and took her from them.

But when that dude refused to give me my daughter, i left my handprint on his cheeks as i slapped him hard.

"Motherfucker!" He became red with anger.

He grabbed me by my hair harshly and dragged me towards the mansion.

Allesandra cries got louder.

My scalp started to burn as how harshly he was gripping my hair.

But i refused to show any sign of pain or scared.

He dragged me to a basement.

Instantly, the moldy air filled my nostrils making me cough and gag.

The walls of the basement was moldy and filled with dust all around.

Oh jeez! That's so gross.

I fought back the want to throw up.

He basically threw me on one of the two chairs that were there.

He gripped my hair, tears filled my eyes instantly as he had a deathly grip on my hair.

He made me face him and he smirked evily as soon as he saw my teary eyes.

"Listen now carefully you little bitch, boss will come here soon to meet you. Now you better stay silent and don't create any ruscus or you will pay for it." He threatened and went out locking the door.

It was really cold down here.

Sandra started to shiver. I cradled her close to my chest but it was in vain as she was still shivering like a leaf.

I had a thick woolen sweater on, i removed it and wrapped her in it.

Her shivers decreased and thank god, i had wore a camisole underneath.

Her little sobs shattered my heart .

"Shhh baby, it's going to be okay." I rocked her back and forth.

"Dada is going to come and get us out of here okay, my love?" I assured her.

She nodded slightly and her sobs turned into sniffles.

Due to crying a lot she fell asleep.

A while later, the door slammed open, startling both of us.

"So here is Allesandro's bitch, opps.. i mean wife." An old looking man said.

"Who the fuck are you?" I asked.

He approached me and ran his fingers from the side of my face to my neck.

I took his hands and twisted it.

"Don't you dare fucking touch me." I threatened.

"Think before you act you little bitch, or else i'll make your husband pay for it."

My heart got restless on the mention of Allesandro, is he fine?

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Boys!" He called.

My eyes widen as i saw two men grabbed Allesandro by his forearm and another one walking with a gun positioned at the back of his head.

"Allesandro!" I whispered in fear.

"Dada!" Allesandra started to cry hysterically as she saw her dad.

I got up and tried to approach him but was stopped as my hair was pulled back barbarously.

"Filipo!" Allesandro yelled trying to struggle out of the men hold.

"I'll make you regret your each and every action Filpo. I promise." Allesandro threatened darkly.

Filipo laughed sarcastically while shaking his head.

"Keep dreaming boy! Keep dreaming!" He said to him and then ordered to take Allesandro out.