Prompts

Brian teaching you how to play a certain instrument.

 Meeting Brian around the time he formed The Rolling Stones.

 Brian taking care of you after your first time of having a bad trip/or hangover.

Comforting each other after the death of Tara Browne since you all were good friends.

 You being there for Brian after the Morocco incident since it's been difficult for him.

 You trying to stand up to Andrew or Anita when Brian's attempt fails. But then he stands up for you if things get worse.

 Being there for each other after a bad day at the studio.

 Celebrating each others accomplishments even if they aren't that big.

 Brian playing blues music for you both to listen to, it's your first time listening to it.

 Having to dance with each other because of a dare.

 Seeing Brian one last time before his death.

 You and him playing with his pets.

 Going on a vacation together to try and take each others minds off recent events that made both (or one) of you emotional.

 Going with Brian to see his family when he doesn't want to see them.

 You and Brian get into an argument and are both rude to each other/fight until the problem is sorted out. (we can talk about what the fight can be about)

 Brian gets upset with how you didn't tell him about what was going on with you (it can be something sad, or being in a hospital.)

 You both get really sick, so you take care of each other. But one of you feels better quicker than the other.

 Exploring the woods together/Cotchford Farm when he first bought it.

 It's winter and it's been cold, so you cuddle with a blanket on each other. (this is only available  to some people, I may allow this to happen with exes for when they were still together)

 Going to a park to walk around, and then go to a playground and just play on the swings and other equipment, event though it might be childish it was fun to you and him.

 You and him try to work on a song together and have a hard time with it.

 Going to a carnival/fair and playing some of the games and going on the rides together.

 You or Brian getting amnesia and the other taking care of you or him, as well as trying to help them remember stuff.

 Brian doing a photoshoot for you and trying to get someone to publish the photos since you wanted to be seen in magazines, papers, etc.

 You move into a new house/flat, you decide to meet your neighbors and you find out Brian is one of them. You had met him before and were good friends but you didn't see him in a long time until you moved in.

 You and him play a board game/game since it's late and there's nothing to do.

 You getting scared of a storm and Brian comforting you, even though he might be getting a little on edge sometimes.

 You and him go out to eat sometimes when you both aren't busy. Sadly Brian's recent attempt at trying to make food didn't turn out well, so he makes dessert instead.

 Witnessing how he is treated in the studio from a window, you don't mention it but you both make sure each of you are okay. If he finds you getting treated bad he'll comfort you and try to make you feel better.

 Watching a Disney movie/or musical together.

 Whenever one of you are in an interview, you'll try and make funny faces/mouth some stuff to see how long it takes for you to either laugh/hold it back/smile.