Chapter 10: Halloween Special

Halloween was today, and Beetlejuice was hella pumped to be summoned to scare the crap out of people who came to the door. I was pretty excited too. The whole ritual thing would have to wait until December, so first now, having fun was top priority. Charles and Delia were going to a fancy party, so the rest of us stayed home. I was thankful that Lydia decided to stay here instead of going trick or treating.

Beetlejuice summoned a huge gallon of candy, and most likely, Lydia and I would eat it all, and Lydia would probably get sick. She insisted she had a strong stomach, though. "Hey! Y/N! Do you think you could be summoned too?" Lydia asked. I thought for a bit. "Hmm.. I don't know. I've never tried." I said, honestly. "You should totally try it!" Lydia exclaimed. "Well, I don't know how that will work, but it couldn't hurt to try." I sighed.

I quickly stuffed more candy into my mouth, as one does. "Okay! Y/m/n, Y/m/n, Y/m/n!" Lydia cried. For a second, nothing happened.  Then there was a poof of purple smoke. I looked more corporeal than usual. "Did.. it work?" I asked. Lydia rushed up to hug me. "Yeah! Now we can go scare some people!" Lydia exclaimed.

Just then, Beetlejuice walked in. He just about choked when he saw me. "Uh.. hi?" I waved awkwardly.  "Woah! You can be summoned too?!" He exclaimed. I shrugged. "Apparently. It was her idea." I say, pointing to Lydia. "Yup! Now we can go scare some people!" Lydia said, dragging both Beetlejuice and I along.

I'm in for one hell of a ride.

Hey everyone! First off, I wanna say, sorry for the hiatus, I needed to get my head straight. Also. Thanks for 750+ reads! Like, holy crap! You dudes really love Beetlejuice, huh? Anyway, I will be posting at least twice a month now, so my mental health doesn't get too bad. Thanks for understanding.
-Beast 💀