-Chapter Four-

Thin Walls - Larry Stylinson

Summary: Louis moves into a flat while he’s at university, his next-door neighbour, Harry, who he’s never seen is rather loud at night. Louis confronts him about said noise and the two start to chat through the rather thin wall between their bedrooms. Will they ever meet, and if they do… what could ensue for the both of them?

Pairing: Harry/Louis… side of Liam/Niall

Warnings: may contain a little bit of swearing and that’s all for now, I think.

A/N: Here is Chapter Four… YAY that’s what… one a day or something? What can I say, I’m dedicated… yup well happy reading and don’t forget to comment!!

Chapter four

The two boys walked out of Louis’ flat and Louis locked the door before meeting Niall at the stairs.

‘So who’s Harry?’ Niall asked curiously. Louis pondered this. Who was Harry? He didn’t know anything about the boy other than him studying Law and having a way with the ladies. To Louis Harry was just his neighbour that he’d talked to a couple of times but never met.

‘he’s my neighbour’ Louis replied

‘Is he nice then, I mean he sent help for us’ He replied taking a bag of crisps out of his pocket. Louis had long since stopped asking Niall where the food came from.

‘I think he’s nice, I’ve never actually met him’ He said, Niall stopped eating and looked at him

‘What do you mean; he’s your neighbour! How much of a recluse are you?’ Niall asked

‘Well, I did mean to introduce myself to my neighbours… but I found excuses not to. I’m not great with new people, you should know that Niall’ Louis said, Niall just laughed and nodded. Louis of course was talking about the day they first met in Nialls first year of University. Louis had finally decided to go out to the local nightclub; He stood in a corner watching the people around him when Niall had walked up to him. Louis had of course been surprised that someone would come up to him and he squealed like a little girl and fell backwards over the table knocking himself unconscious.

Since meeting Niall he was a lot better with people, Niall being a very social person. Yet Louis was still nervous about meeting new people when one of his other friends wasn’t there.

‘I rode in the ambulance with you and spent the night in hospital with you. How great of a friend am I?’ Niall smiled

‘Only the best’ Louis laughed

‘We sound like teenage girls. We need to increase out manliness’

‘Why are you always so hell bent on looking like a man, there’s nothing wrong with showing your feminine side sometimes’

‘That’s easy for you to say, you’re gay. I have an image to uphold’ Niall said frowning. Louis didn’t get Niall. He was the only one who seemed to see the real side of Niall, when there was more than just the two of them; Niall was trying to impress everyone else.

‘You shouldn’t care about what people think of you. You’re great how you are’ Louis smiled patting Niall on the back. Niall looked ready to cry before straightening himself up and continuing on his bag of crisps

‘So is Zayn working at the Gym today?’ He asked changing the subject. The two had met Zayn while on one of their workouts. He was a student at the university too but had a side job at the weekends and some nights after lectures.