6.15

"Have you heard? The Ting family has also fallen after their corruptions were revealed by the police. This is the fourth major family that has fallen just like that!"

"Don't you know? All the families that have fallen like this was because they slighted someone that they shouldn't have. I heard that the Young Master of the Chen Corp had a hand in getting rid of all those families."

"Shh, don't speak such words like that. Everyone has their own speculations but they have been silenced shortly after. Just keep in mind not to do anything to that man. Even with a smile he is much smarter and able to bring down anyone he wishes to."

"The Chairman of Chen Corp is also extending his hand into the government too. I heard that he was able to meet the president. The families of Jiibeng are in danger, for the two cousins are both cunning and deadly."

"It was only expected. Each of those families have long history of criminal acts, only no one was able to reveal them for fear that they would be silenced. But now that the Young Master of the Chen Corp has stepped in, everyone is meeting their demise."

"Hah... It seems like Achin will be facing a great awakening."

Wen Zhuhei sat inside of his bedroom, laying on his bed and touching his ring. After what he had done to Chen Shujin, it made him want to linger within his touch more.

It was fine before when he hadn't experienced it, but now that he had, the first taste was the cruel awakening. Wen Zhuhei slowly fell deeper and deeper into this hole, as if he was intoxicated.

Remembering all the things he had made Chen Shujin do, Wen Zhuhei realized that he couldn't do this forever. Especially when Chen Shujin returned to acting like normal, as if nothing had happened since he wouldn't know.

Wen Zhuhei let out a sigh. He couldn't hide forever. He needed to tell Chen Shujin, it would be better than lying to the man, controlling him like he was a mere puppet.

Wen Zhuhei ran a hand through his hair, eyes muddled and dark. He was almost done with his plans for the future of the vampires and the hunters. Sooner or later, he would have to tell Chen Shujin. Wen Zhuhei could tell that Chen Shujin was already able to tell that something was strange too.

After everything was done, then he will finally confront Chen Shujin.

"Your Majesty, the Young Master is different from what we know. He has already taken down four major families and has even destructed the hunter's headquarter. During all of this, he has not told you one thing." Shu Hezhen's eyes narrowed as he said this.

Chen Shujin crossed his hands together, looking at Shu Hezhen with gold piercing eyes. "Go on."

"Shujin, you have given him an artifact. Unless you allow it, you will never fall under the influence of an artifact, you are immune to it. Why are you trying to fool him?" Shu Hezhen declared.

As Chen Shujin heard this, he smiled. "Hezhen, just because I let down my guard, you went through my memories?" As he whispered this, his aura suddenly dropped, murderous intent visible even as his lips lifted into a sneer.

Shu Hezhen's face grew taunt but he didn't back away. "Shujin, he is only 18 years old. At 18 years old, he has already dyed his hand in blood. He has even tried to control you to do such acts."

Chen Shujin lifted his head with a face as cold as ever. "I will take care of him, you shouldn't have to worry about this."

"Shujin, I hope you know what you're doing. He is dangerous, though you may have a soft spot for him, he is making himself a target and the hunters are already onto him."