Prologue

Ananya, Mehwish, Akhram and Mohit met for the first time in an kindergarten and became friends. At the age of 12 Ananya moved with her parents from Berlin to Frankfurt.

Now after ten years they are moving back to Berlin and Ananya is looking forward to see her friends again, with whom she had no contact for a few years.

Ananya is in love with Mohit, but what does he feel for her? Will Akhram and Mehwish find to themselves?

The two most important questions:

Will Ananya overcome the worst event of her life with the help of her friends, especially Mohit?

Will Mehwish overcome her illness? Will Akhram support her or abandon her?

To find out, look into the book.

Info:

I started to write this book six years ago. It may sound in the beginning like a little kid has written it🤣.

I started to write it in German, but have now translated it into English. I will upload the 17 parts I have written. If you like the story please let me know so I can continue it.

I have changed the name of the main characters. The previous name were Marcel, Anna, Mariam and Alex. If I have forgot to change one of the names a few times than I apologize.

The characters will be half Indian and half Pakistani. Like Ananya and Mohit have Indian background and Akhram and Mehwish have Pakistan as background. So don't get cunfused because of the names.

I apologize for the mistakes during writing.

Please let me know your opinion about the story. It will help me to write it further and for my future stories.

Please comment and vote😘.