𝗣𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗲𝗰𝘁☞︎ Incubus! Yami Yugi x Abused Chubby! Reader

Welcome back! This one shot will be a lemon 🍋. 18+ readers because of it containing sexual themes. You have been warned.
Reader is female.

Requested by Puggledoggo19
An incubus is a male who lies on top of women and drains their energy, just in case. They are like vampires.

The anime is Yu-gi-oh if I believe. Streaming on Netflix and others.

Enjoy~
____________________________________

"So who's my next target?" One of the male incubus asked his partner, Harry, on the next assignment.

Incubus.

Mysterious creatures that live in an entire different universe. That are not humans. That sometimes, fall into a deep relationship with a human.

"According to this file, a young women named Y/n L/n." Harry answered the average asked question.

"Alright. Do we have a background? Profile." Yami asked again, fixing himself up. He at least needed to appear unnoticeable.

"Both actually." The males eyebrows lifted up by his expression. He walked towards the area surrounded by piles of papers.

"What are waiting for? Show me." Yami said. In an instant a short stack of papers flew his way. Almost hitting his face. Almost? He caught them with two slim fingers.

"Working on reflexes I suppose." Harry chuckled from up front, lighting a cigarette . Yami sighed opening the file.

"It doesn't hurt to please the master Incubus does it." Once he opened the file he was met with a beautiful face.

A girl with e/c eyes and wonderful looking h/c. Her type really suited her style.

She looked like an angel. But the profile of her life said otherwise. 'Death of brother summer years ago. Child services held on the line since toddler life. Abusive mother captivated in rehab for several months. Father left for a trip but disappeared in the dark mountain mist.' The profile of Y/n listed.

She's had a hard life. Yami thought running his fingers over everything. It almost made him feel bad. It almost made the male pity her.

"You alright over there Yami?" His partner asked, adjusting his weapons down the hall.

"Huh? Oh yeah, sure. Just a little dazed about this mission." He rubbed his head, placing the information down firmly.

"Stop stressing so much about these things. All you need to do is keep surviving so just do it." Harry put his coat on, getting into his disguise.

"Gee thanks I didn't realize I was gonna be in a Nike commercial." Yami rolled his eyes. "That's not the point. I never chose this life." Yami said looking down at his human like hands.

"Sorry Yugi. Like it or not, it's your life. And you need to deal with it." His friend patted him on the back. Yami sighed.

"I guess your correct on that topic." He got his things ready to head out. "Damn right. I'll be back her in a while. Just a hit and run. Don't get too distracted." Harry winked and him and shut the door.

"That idiot." Yami whispered to himself, dressing in black. He needed to act like a human. Something he isn't.

"Getting distracted is for losers." He aggressively lifted his coat up a bit before making it drop down again.

He headed towards the door. Almost leaving, he looked back at the file. "Falling in love is for fools." He slammed the door.

__________________