✘1.8

But my heart's still on fire

The vast building stood tall in front of her, masses of people that were her age clustered in their own groups

Laughter and mild arguments rang through the air, innocent mindless teenagers heading towards the building for another day at school.

Unaware to all, the terrified girl stood with her fingers gripping onto the fabric of her clothes- nervously gulping the lump in her throat down.

Jisoo averted her eyes, casting them down as she didn't want to draw attention to herself when she entered.

Feeling severely out of place, she kept away from the loud groups of people, flinching at loud sounds.

The paper in her hand gave absolutely no help as she tried to navigate around until she bumped into someone.

She gasped as her shoulder was harshly pushed against.
The said person stopped, turning around to see Jisoo's lips forming an unknowing pouted frown as she rubbed her arm and crouched down to grab the map.

"Sorry, I didn't see you there." His voice was smooth, low toned and apologetic as he equally crouched to pick up the papers that had strewn across the ground.

Jisoo glanced up at him, his chiseled structured face catching her gaze as he smiled.
Her eyes immediately fell to his yellow swirling ones.

Werewolf.

"It's okay." Her honey soft voice matched her aura completely, awkwardly smiling as the nerves caught up to her.

He smiled at her as he shook his head at her cuteness.
"I'm Heesung, you must be new."

Jisoo paused as she found the name oddly familiar. She stood up, glancing up at him and matching his face to the pictures she saw.

"Heesung? Oh!" She exclaimed in realisation. "I'm Jisoo- Park Jisoo...I'm the one living in your house." Her nervous chuckle wavered as she realised she probably looked stupid.

Her cheeks flushed as she tucked her hair behind her ear and placed the loose sheets in her bag.

"Oh right! Yeah, I don't live there anymore but I do visit sometimes- I hope you're settling in okay." He said with a wide gleaming smile. "Do you know where your next lesson is?"

Jisoo feeling flustered and anxious nodded frantically despite not knowing- grabbing the papers from him hand and giving a short bow of the head and immediately rushing off.

The girl weaved in through the crowds of people, his eyes following her as she accidentally bumped into someone and gasped as she began apologizing profusely.

"Who are you looking at?"
"Oh Seyeon, no one." He shrugged it off.

Jisoo halted at a seemingly less crowded hallway, glancing up at the numbers of the door and flickering over to the one painted 37...well that's what she thought it was with the chipped pain.

Her hand turned the doorknob, pushing the door open with a welcoming smile and looking up once she stepped into the room as she caught the sound of voices speaking.

"Anyone who wants the necklace won't stop until till they get it, even if it means prying it from her dead body."

Jisoo halted at the sound of the tall male's deep voice, stopping at the door with her hand on the handle and pinkish lips parted in shock.

Her eyes widened at his words, glancing around at the Demon's- throat becoming dry.

"Oh, sorry I got the wrong room." She spoke, her sweet melodious angelic tone infiltrated through the room.

It made them all snap their attentions towards the door. She had straight brown hair cascading down her back, light brown doe eyes.

She had a petit small frame, no taller than 5'1- straight posture and the white dress on her body accentuated the purity that surrounded her.

Renjun was leaning against the table, his hand by his mouth as he pondered on something but he glanced up at the sound of the intruder.

The Demon boy had to do a double take as he identified the girl, glare hardening and eyes slitting red.

"What are you doing here?"

Jisoo's eyes fell to the boy owning the familiar blunt coldly clouded over voice.
The girl's breath hitched, halting in place.

"Uh- .sorry for interrupting." She apologized, quickly exiting the room before they could say anything.

"Who was that?" Aria asked and Renjun almost sneered as he scoffed.

"A fallen angel."

Jisoo had her back on the door, eyes wide as fear fuelled through her body at a high rate.

Demons, the group of Demons knew she was an easy prey as she was a fallen.
Dread filled her as she clutched her phone to her chest and began to hurry away from the room.