4- ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴛ sᴘᴇᴀᴋ ᴀɴɢʟᴀɪs

Oh my god. Why didn't look inside the room like a normal person before entering in like a burgular?

Turning around hesistantly, I felt my jaw slacken. This guy. Firstly he was shirtless. But his face. I just didn't understand- this school was full of such beautiful people. Their genes are enviable.

He had tousled dark brown hair,thick and lustrous. Sweat or water was trickling down his neck onto his muscular body. He had been working out and clearly he did a lot of it.His face, strong and defined. His features moulded from granite. A playful smile adorned his perfect lips which were ripe for kissing. I couldn't help but blush even deeper at that thought. His eyes, which were a mesmerising deep ocean blue,gleamed with mischief.

He opened his mouth and spoke.

My brain fumbled and I simply just ran away with assignment in hand . Not wanting to look at his expression or his face.

You see this was my new technique to deal with embarassment. Just run away. And later avoid, forget it ever happened. Like I could, I scoffed to myself. That image would be planted firmly in my mind. So naughty. I blushed again.

Picking up my backpack and stuffing everything, I quickly deciphered the path to the library where I could preferably hide and have a meltdown. This time, I scavenged my bag for another piece of gum after discarding of the earlier one in my fit to rescue my assignment.

I chewed this gum like my life depended on it,feeling myself settle and calm. I smiled to myself and hastily speed walked to the library. I felt so much better already.

Annd I was lost. I went left and right, and finally encountered a urgent looking teacher who was in a rush.

"Where's the library?" I enquired softly.

"Go straight to the left, it's actually just not far,"he hastily responded after nodding politely, dashing away in the opposite direction.

Finally.

The library. It was so beautiful and dreamy.It was completely empty. Taking this opportunity, I spent at least five minutes stroking the book spines, sighing so appreciatively. Books always had such a reassuring, homely feel, I gushed to myself. My body relaxed, completely feeling at ease after feeling so jittery all day. There were so many books and it was so extravagant. I couldn't wait to borrow some straight away. It was my favourite place in this institute.

I hesitantly stopped my intense admiration and went to table in the corner , nearly hidden from view, and in front of a window. Wow, this was so lovely.

Humming my favourite piece , I had finished the assignments using the class notes, surprising myself with my speed. The silence was then interrupted by my stomach rumbling. I giggled to myself, it sounded like a dinosaur. Looking at the time at the phone,I had still time to eat.

I scrambled up, packing my things. I had to go my locker first so I could leave my bag which was getting heavier by second, making my shoulders ache slightly. Navigating my way to the dining hall and placing my gum into the bin on the way, I couldn't help admiring it. Even the bins were cool.

I arrived at the front dining hall soon after, I didn't get too lost. Right Julie- you could do this. No you can't. Yes I can. With my stomach rumbling again, I stepped forward. I was sooo hungry. Small step forwards hesitantly.

One more. I was in the dining room annnd as expected, everyone turned to look at me. With this much unwanted attention, I kept my eyes focused on the ground not daring to make eye contact. It was so intense and their stares were so mean and observing that I could feel tears peeking through. I felt like I was doing a walk of shame.